AUTHOR'S NOTE

Pokémon the Beginning.
.
.
.

Pokémon Jhoto Saga
.
.
.

Pokémon Advanced Generation.
.
.
.

Pokémon Diamond and Pearl.
.
.
.

Pokémon Best Wishes.
.
.
.

Pokémon XY.
.
.
.

Pokémon Sun and Moon.
.
.
.

Pokémon Journeys.
.
.
.

There have been a total of eight different series of the pokemon anime, which follows the journey of Ash, and among them, there are multiple seasons. Every season and series have elements that they excel in and elements that certainly need improvement. Essentially, despite how much I adore this series, there are simply just too many problems with this series.

[I won't dive too much into that topic now, but I am planning on making chapters dedicated to the topic of highlighting the flaws and problems in my Pokémon Talks books, so stay tune for that. This is especially helpful for all of you who are/want to make rewrites]

My Pokémon Anime Rewrite is....you guessed....an attempt to try to improve the anime's overall narrative, improve the world building, and try to tie the loose ends together.

Of course, everybody has a different opinion and a different view on the anime. For some, the anime might be already perfect as it is, while others like me wanted to believe that it's a much needed improvement. It's obvious that my changes won't please everyone [specially given how controversial I can be], which is fine. I can't please everyone. So, for that reason, I would love to hear your opinions and how you would change the Pokémon anime. After all, hearing different opinions and different takes from multiple perspectives will surely help me improve.

With that begin said, I hope you all enjoy my rewrite and thanks for all of your support.....And your Champs out:~