famous birthdays & intro

Audrey Page8th May, 1992

Audrey Page
8th May, 1992.

career:
Audrey got her big break when she first starred as Maya Stark in the 2012 Avengers movie. She then went on to become one of the highest paid actresses in Hollywood winning several accolades for her projects.

personal life:
Audrey moved to New York with her brother, Andrew Garfield when she was 15 years old and went on to do theatre acting for 4 years.

She also shares a daughter, Grace Garfield with ex boyfriend Matt Smith.

The actress has a very close friend circle whom she often refers to as her 'comfort people' in interviews. The group includes her brother and actor Andrew Garfield, his longtime girlfriend Emma Stone, her marvel co star Sebastian Stan and actress Daisy Edgar Jones.

Back when the popular boy band, One Direction was still together, she was often spotted with the 5 guys. She still maintains a very close friendship with all of them and is often seen at their solo concerts.

relationships:

Audrey has been rumoured to be dating several of her co stars over the span of her career.

The actress was rumoured to be dating singer, Harry Styles from One Direction back in 2014 but neither of them addressed the rumours. However, they still seem to remain close friends as the singer is often spotted at the actresses movie premieres.

She was in a year long relationship with actor Matt Smith during filming of their movie. However, the two seemed to have part ways when the actress was 5 months pregnant.

Grace Lynn Smith- Garfield 25th August, 2017

25th August, 2017.

Grace Lynn Smith- Garfield 25th August, 2017

Harry Styles
1st February, 1994.

author's note:
hello there!! thank you for choosing to read this story. I absolutely adore Harry and I'd been wanting to write a social media fanfic for such a long time & I'm so happy to finally be able to do it.
Before we begin please know that everything that happens in this story is purely fictional and all the relationships are just limited to the story and not the actors in real life.
I really hope y'all enjoy this.
Votes and comments are appreciated and please feel free to suggest something if you want in particular. This is my first time writing a social media book so there can definitely be mistakes.