Page 1 (Her)

I really don't know how I got here, or why I'm even here at all.

Despite the fact I have no phone or belongings at the moment, I did at least find this notebook, and a pencil that was in my jacket pocket which I'm using to write with.

I don't know what to put here, let alone what to think in general. One moment I was going about life and the next thing I know, now I'm just... here. Wherever this is.

At least I'm not totally alone yet, there is that. . . But I guess that might actually end up being a bad thing. I probably shouldn't get ahead of myself, huh?

No doors in here. There is a clock, and a window (but in the ceiling, so I know I can't reach it.) So I know it's been over an hour so far. It's about 3:50 P.M. He seemed to wake up at the same time as me and seems just as baffled, so I would guess he might not have been here much earlier either.

Whatever else there is to note, I don't really know where to start. I just felt compelled to write something down with my own hands to convince myself this isn't all a dream. I checked all the pages first but this thing was entirely blank the whole way. It was just sitting on the table next to the other one. (I let him have that one.)

I don't actually know if he has anything to write with. . . that was dumb of me. Maybe I can lend him my pencil when I'm done? He doesn't seem interested in writing in his now though. He's just been holding it and flipping back and forth through the pages.
Can't exactly blame him. I barely know what I'm writing all this for in the first place.
It just makes me feel more grounded for now I guess. . .