The girls trip

(Don't forget vote <3 )

It was the middle of November and the girls group chat finally got to get away from their hectic lives to meet up for the girls trip they'd been planning forever.
A week away to bask on the sunny beaches of California.
Jane, Rory and Hannah checked into their shared hotel room, the top floor suit, with a balcony overlooking the water.

Everyone was ready to get their tan on,
so as soon as the suit door was closed and locked they threw all their suit cases down and started to strip out of their clothes.
Jeans and tank tops were flying everywhere before they opened their cases to look for bikinis to change into.

Hannah loved the skimpy neon two piece Rory brought and asked to borrow it.
Both women were milky white with busty breasts with matching pinky toned nipples that stood erect all the time from how big they were. So it's no surprise they'd share clothes.
Jane on the other hand was tan with small medium sized breasts, just enough to fit in a handful, with dusty pink nipples that only got erect when cold or aroused.

They started stripping out of the rest of their clothes, changing out of their bras and panties and into tight bikinis. With the a.c running in the room it made Jane's nipples start to get hard, while starting to put on the bikini, the orange bikini top ran across her breasts and against her sensitive nipples making her start to get wet, her pussy getting tingly.

Jane looked up at the others to see if they noticed. The other two were in the same predicament, Both chilly from the air and wet from the rubbing.
Looking at each other they could read what the others were saying without having to say a word. They weren't going to leave this room until they dealt with the problem.

Getting out her vibrator from her purse Hannah made way to lay on the sole bed,
Laying down in the middle, she started beckoning the other two to join her.
Jane and Rory kneeled on each side of the bed.
Watching aroused as Hannah turned on the vibrator and made way to her pussy, slowly dragging across each of her fat nipples and down her thin belly before reaching her mound, slit already nice and wet.
The buzzing was magic to their ears, accompanied by wet sounds as she started rubbing the shiny vibrating metal across her pussy lips and finally at last on her engorged clit. Making an unexpected high pitched moan come out. Hannah's clit is very sensitive, the slightest touch gets her going.

Both girls on either side of Hannah had the same idea, they spread Hannah's legs up and to the side, enough to be able to kneel over and grind their fat pussies against her knees. An giving a perfect view of Hannah's gorgeous fat wet pussy.

Jane and Rory each reached for one of Hannah's nipples, their other hands on one of their own. Slowly pinching and rubbing the nubs to the same rhythm as their pussies on Hannah's knees. Low moan coming out as they rubbed hard on their clits.

Hannah's brought her vibrator down and up slowly, rubbing at her hole before coming back up and grazing her clit, slowly edging herself.
On a rough stroke up, she hit her clit harder than she meant to an it drove her to the edge, she brought the vibrator down and started pushing into her pussy, tight hole sucking in the vibrator. Stretching her pussy wide open.
The girls watched it all, still grinding into Hanna's knees.

Jane couldn't take the edging anymore either, she stretched off Hannah's knee and went to her bag, she pulled out a thin vibrating dildo,
Coming back to the bed she scooted forward until she was right across from Hannah, intertwining both of their legs together.
With a front row seat Jane started up her vibrator and started rubbing on her slit as she watched Hannah fuck herself slowly with her own vibrator.

Rory feeling left out and extremely horny,
Moved from Hannah's knee to Jane's small delicate foot. Her cute, pink lacquered toes wiggling across Rory's clit started making her sigh. With a front row seat to two gorgeous women fucking themself so wonderfully, Rory makes Jane still her toes before taking them into her slit, rubbing the big toe against her hole before slowly pushing in.

Going in slow Rory manages to get all four of Jane's toes into her fat pussy, an easy glide in as she's so wet and turned on watching both the other women fuck themselves slowly.
Chests heaving hard with their lovely sweaty breasts. Nipples rubbed so much they're cherry red.

With each pussy finally filled up they start a matching rhythm, fucking in and out of themselves at the same pace.
Each fat, juicy pussy making the most wet obscene noises as both vibrators and a foot started being fucked in faster.

All three rubbing on their clits with their free hand, the other hand fucking into their pussies at a brutal pace, each of them moaning so sweetly, Jane with quiet and breathy moans spilling out. Hannah having loud and high pitched moans being released. Rory with quiet moans, she likes to hold her breath as she fucks Jane's foot into herself, it brings her closer to cumming faster if she holds her breath.

Each getting close to their release, moaning as they watch each others pussies get filled up, fat lips being spread out, frothy cream leaking out of their holes, hands fucking so hard into their pussies until finally they each reach their peak, cumming to hard they see stars, Hannah and Jane take their vibrators out at a lighting pace and start to rub on their clits till suddenly they start to squirt, two hot sprays of liquid landing on all three of them, the shakes running through all three as they savor their orgasms.

(How bout this story? ;) )
(lemme know what u think! )