{°•~^(chapter 3)^~•°}

Third person's POV:

There are some times when samgwoo would try to approach m/n but it always end up badly with how y/n is..

And that's how their whole school year went by...

But sangwoo noticed something tho.. M/n.. Easily and completely could forget everything.. Like he once noticed m/n scolding one of the trouble makers who tried to skip classes but got caught by m/n.. And warned them "i'll let you guys of today but the next i see you all ga your straight to the guidance, now scram."

And on the next day it happened again M/n caught them skipping class but.. M/n then only let them off with the same warning and those trouble maker's seemed to notice and know about it too and took advantage of it..

...M/N has a terrible memory.. But did he when were still young..?

(sangwoo was on his way to the bathroom when he saw this)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

°•timeskip a few years later•°

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

M/n's POV:

I sat still there while staring at the closed window as seungbae hyung and officer park were sitting infront of the car while i was at the back..

Ever since seungbae hyung got demoted as an investigator our relationship with each other just got more worst and right now i just came with seungbae hyung to patrol around with officer park because hyung wanted me to meet officer park

It was really quite around this street 'fuck.. I forgot my jacket at home.. Should i borrow hyung's jacket..?'

Just as i turned to look at seungbae hyung i was surprised when the car then stopped infront of an house and officer park said "excuse me~!"

"we've been patrolling the area because there has been an increase in illegal trespassers so please be careful!" he said to a black-haired boy who were standing infront a door

"eh? That's sangwoo's house.." officer park mumbled

"who's that?" hyung asked while turning to look at the the dire tion officer park were facing