Chapter1:The new begining

Me:Shut up dad!you are only responsible for my mother to death.

Dad:What nonsence?what did I do?

Me:You are always stingy,you didn't keep her in proper treatement.

Dad:Your dad is a poor man,try to understand.

Me:You kept your two third salary as savings but you didn't consider to spent those mony for her medicine.Yes dad I understand you better than anyone.

Dad:The medicines were too expensive.

Me:I don't want a argue about this anymore.
................................................................

Oh mom!I hope you are in peace now for having rescued from such a person.But you'll not come to me anymore.

sighhhh!

After her death I was out of my mind.Cause she was the only person whom I truly love that much.But She is not with me anymore, and I have to think about my future on my own, rather to depend on my maniac dad.

Me:Hello,who's this?

-Its me Anastasia,my new number.

Me:oh!whats up?

Anastasia:I found about an NGO,they provide 100% placement.Do you want to join the internship?

Me:I was thinking right now to involve in a job.Ok,give me their details.

Ummm,I think I should join the training.

I called anastasia one more time..

Me:I'm willing to join the internship.

Anastasia:Ok,so lets go their on monday.
..................................................................
Today is my first class and I'm so excited....

--hii,what's your name?

I paused a moment cause I got confused how to react with a boy whom I don't know and approaching next to me for introduction.

I simply tell my name

Me:My name is Rumelia.

--I'm Algerdo.By the way how did you know about the internship?

Me:From my friend.

--Good afternoon student,so we have our first class today.And today we will know about our course introduction...

Is he staring at me?My mind can't speak me wrong,he is definately staring.He has such a nice brown pupil,he have a naughty look.

What the f*ck I'm thinking?

--So today's class is ending here,I'm expecting all of your presents tomorrow.

Anastasia:Hey,what are you thinking?lets go home.

Me:Nothing,lets go.
..................................................................
The next day,

After entering the room I was struggling to find chair to have a seat.

The boy found a chair for me and I was in suspense again.

Why is he behaving like this?does he likes me? Or I'm overthinking?

After the end of the class I told Anastasia about all my doubts about him.

Anastasia:You are such a crazy,the boy just asked your name and gave you the chair,how can this mean that he likes you?Its good that you are not into the C.I.D department.Otherwise the innocent will got prisoned,hahaha.

Me:But still,my gut is saying something,that I can't deny.

Anastasia:ummm,now I know what's the problem?

Me:What?tell me.

Anastasia:I'm not sure about the boy,but It is sure that you like him.

Me:What,never possible.How can I like a weird boy like him and only in 2 days?

Anastasia:You are just lying to your feelings,as you do always.

Me:Oh please,don't tell that it's true that I'm catching feeling towards a guy who have nothing but a red shirt.

Anastasia:Hehehe,I never expect that your sense of hunour can be so good.

Me:I have reached near my home,bye.

Anastasia:Bye.
.................................................................

Dad:Oh,you came back,how was your training today?

Me:It was good.

Dad:Give me a cup of tea.

Me:I'm tired dad.

Dad:But you have to be well known with cooking.

Me:Why?

Dad:You are girl,you have to marry soon.

Me:Stop dad.I'm starting my own career and I haven't think about marry now.

Dad:But still,you should know cooking to cook for me atleast.
..................................................................

I reached my room and shut the door.

--Mom,don't worry,I'll be financially stable soon,you should proud of your girl.

Will I can able to start a new begining?And the words Anastasia said to me about the boy may not be true,cause I don't want to stuck in a relationship again or to being betrayed or having a one sided love on someone.I'm always unlucky in love.