Chapter 5: Hell Diving

This is a fictional story that mixes between historical, Military, and fantasy.

I do not support Nazism, Communism, Or any wrongful ideological idea, Enjoy this part.

August 30, Years 109 PI, 10:00 AM.

USS Enterprise (CV-6)

70km from Tsuki Coast Town.

"Stand by to recover aircraft!" A man over the intercom

"His engine is about to cut off!" The officer shouted as the general quarters alarm blared loudly.

"Only one return!? Where the hell is the other one!?" Another officer shouted as he ran from inside to the outer edge of the bridge.

"The other is shot down, sir!" Another young officer shouts as they both watch the SBD coming to land from the outer edge of the bridge.

The scene in front of them shocked everyone on every ship, The SBD had smoke coming from the engine, The fuel leak, The flap fell away, Etc.

"Medic, Stand by on the deck!" The man shouts over the intercom.

The SBD is heavily damaged and is now coming to land, But the worst thing possibly happened...

The engine of the SBD Suddenly stops, The propeller stops spinning and the plane slowly loses speed.

"His engine is out!" The crew shouts as he's pointing at the SBD.

_____________________________________

Pilot: "Hang in there! We're almost home!" He says as he tries his best to control the plane.

Tail Gunner: "God! It hurt!" He cries out in pain, his left hand clutching his right arm wound, blood staining everything.

Pilot: "Ah fuck, The engine is out!"

Tail Gunner: "We have to land on water!?" He turns his head around and looks in horror.

Pilot: "We're still good! We will make it!" He says as he tries to make the plane stay afloat as long as possible.

Tail Gunner: "I... I hope so!" He breathes heavily as he looks at the wound on his right arm and the blood on his shirt and gloves.

God is with them this time, The SBD made it to the runways, The SBD slammed onto the deck, and slid down the runways, The landing gear didn't come down.