How to Piss off an Uchiha (Calm)

You might have noticed, there are two versions. 

Well. 

Thanks to me creating the cover, "Chaos" was born. 

It's been a while since I made myself laugh with my own writing. The exceptions being the end of KILL IT NOW where Boruto deliberately picks up Sarada like a princess just to put her face right next to a bug and make her cling to him, and of course, Drunk and the Boruto Christmas Special, but those two are very old. 

"Calm" is the original story I wrote to go with this title. A little bit more of an angsty story with a cute ending that has a more serious undertone. 

"Chaos" is just Sarada going absolute ham and not giving a single spoon. 

If you only want to read one version, then please skip this and read "Chaos" instead. 

.  .  .

"Regardless of Boruto's motives..." Sarada stood before Shikamaru and Kawaki, avoiding looking at the blockhead super idiot in front of her. "There's no doubt that he and Code have a hostile relationship. So since Code is a threat to Konoha, we should consider collaborating with Boruto to take Code down."

"Oi."

Kawaki's hand grabbed her jacket, pushing her up against the wall of the Hokage's office. "Did you not hear me? I said... Boruto needs to be killed. We can worry about Code later. Boruto is clearly the bigger threat here."

Sarada glared. She stared cold, hard, dead into Kawaki's eyes. Of all people... Kawaki should have known. He couldn't get away with declaring something like that. Especially not in front of her. But then again, that should have been obvious to everyone, and yet...

"No matter who they are... I won't forgive them. Sarada... If Boruto comes back to the village, don't get in my way. I'll do whatever it takes... To end him."

Mitsuki.

She gritted her teeth.

"Sarada... I trust you... But you will explain to me. Exactly why did you send Sasuke after Boruto... When Boruto was the one who killed Naruto? Tell me so I can understand. Tell me again... In a way that makes sense."

Mama.

"Huh? You think Boruto is innocent?! You sure you didn't eat something bad? Besides, you should totally side with Kawaki. This is your chance you know... To tell him how you feel while things settle down. I know the seventh is dead and all, but isn't now the time you should want to be at his side the most? You've been friends since you were kids. Always worrying about each other. It's weird, seeing you like this, Sarada. I'm worried."

Cho-Cho.

"Sarada. I understand how you feel, but give it up. That idiot Boruto should never have been let loose in the village. He tried to kill a kid. He tried to hurt you. The only thing protecting him was the Seventh... And all he got in return for that sacrifice of protecting him was death. My best friend is Kawaki, not Boruto. No matter how many pictures you try to show me or what you try to get me to confirm... Nothing will change."

Shikadai.

She took hold of Kawaki's hand. Activated her mangekyo.

"Did you not hear me," Shikamaru slammed his hand down on his desk. "I told you to cut it out!"

"Kawaki," said Sarada. Her eyes full of nothing but stone cold resentment. "Come outside with me for a minute."

Sarada had to do something... And she had to do it quickly.