Chapter 3

Sorry for the slow updates! I've been really busy and I kinda have commitment issue when it comes to writing story's, even when I have lots of good ideas. 

Feel free to leave suggestions for how the story should go, I always appreciate them (:

- Claire

————————————-

Harry:

Harry felt numb. It wasn't a new feeling for him. He'd learned to deal with the numbness by replacing everything with a new sense of emotionless.  It had been a few days since the lads had been over but Harry was already dreading the studio meeting they had today. He rolled out of bed, his clock flashed 12 pm. He hopped in the shower, cleaning quickly before hopping out and heading downstairs to grab a bite to eat. Harry grabbed a blunt, and light it up. He inhaled the smoke with a sigh of relief. If he was going to have to spend a day in the studios with the boys and Simon he was going to need something to help him get through it. He inhaled again, Harry felt trapped, trapped. Trapped in a cage he had created himself. He couldn't escape, so he turned to things that could help tune them out for at least a short while. 

A few hours later...

Harry walked into the studio properly buzzed. He had a pair of sunglasses on to hopefully keep anyone from seeing his dilated pupils. Surprisingly Harry was the first to arrive with the other lad coming in a few minutes later one at a time. Last was Simon. He strode in with a sense of arrogance and confidence that made Harry scoff. 

"Alright lads, I took a look your list." Simon started. 

"Although it is longer then We originally requested we'll allow it since it's a reunion tour". Niall let out a small little cheer of victory. 

"You guys are all going to be rusty with singing with each other so we're going to be practicing a lot. Starting now" Simon announced. 

"We'll start with what makes you beautiful" Simon said,

"C'mon  Harry start us off then" Niall said. 

Harry looked up, a slight buzz was ringing in his ears. "Sorry" Harry said clearly ping his throat

You're insecure, don't know what for
You're turning heads when you walk through the door
Don't need makeup to cover up
Being the way that you are is enoughEveryone else in the room can see it
Everyone else, but you, oohBaby, you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell
You don't know, oh-oh
You don't know you're beautifulIf only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm lookin' at you, and I can't believeYou don't know, oh-oh
You don't know you're beautiful, oh, oh-oh
That's what makes you beautifulSo c-come on, you got it wrong
To prove I'm right, I put it in a song
I don't know why you're being shy
And turn away when I look into your eyes
Harry started off the song, with the other lads quickly jumping in. 

"That was..." Liam started.

"Damn awful" Simon grunted, shaking his head disapprovingly.

Simon turned to Harry, his eyes narrowing "everyone else in this room-" he paused pointing ti the other boys 

"Is doing their part, they're singing not as good as normal but they're trying". "So tell me why are you putting in no effort? Why are YOU sounding like a dying frog?" Simon asked, clearly pissed. 

"Simon, c'Mon it's our first day leave Harry alone" Louis protested. 

"I'm waiting Harry" Simon said.

"Uhm- Look..." Harry mumbled over his words

"Why are you wearing sunglasses Harry?" Zayn asked suddenly.

——————-

Zayn:

Zayn thought about interfering with what was happening between Harry and Simon but he thought better if it. Obviously Liam however did not think it through because he spoke up and was immediately shut down by Simon. He sorta felt bad for Harry but was still pretty pissed about their argument form a few days prior. He glanced at Harry. Who seemed to just be reacting to What Simon said now. 'Weird' Zayn thought. Harry had a slightly redness to his face and his harry was messy. A pair of black- expensive looking sunglasses covered his eyes. Zayn had a sneaking suspicion about what was going on. 

"Why are you wearing sunglasses, Harry?" Zayn asked.

"No reason" Harry says as quickly as possible.

"Glasses off. Now" Simon says

Harry pauses long enough for Simon to yank them off, 

"FUCKING HELL HARRY!" Simon yells when he sees Harry's red, dilated eyes.

"Are you high Harry?" Liam asks cautiously as if he doesn't want to know the answer.

Harry shrugs, "maybe"

"The fuck is wrong with you Harry? You're seriously showing up to band practice high?" Simon yells. Louis shakes his head disapprovingly.

"Got something to say Tomlinson?" Harry sneers.

"You need to get your life together Harry" Louis say as after careful thought 

"I need to get my life together? MY LIFE? My life would have been perfectly fucking fine if you hadn't fucked US up".  Harry screamed. Louis stayed silent. 

Zayn look between both boys, he was worried there arguing was going to tear the band apart again. He cocked his head to the side, confused of what Harry meant. 

"What do you mean Louis broke you guys up?" Zayn pipped up.

"Yeah, I thought you guys just kinda...split when Harry wanted a hiatus" Niall added on.

"Oh so pretty boy Tomlinson didn't tell you?" Harry sneered

The room was silent. Harry gestured for Louis to go on. "I um- Harry saw me and El- uhhhhh" Louis stopped talking.

"I walked in on Louis fucking El in our house on our couch well I was out buying him a new guitar" Harry said plainly and emotionless.

All the lads stood there shocked, staring at Louis. The room went easily silent. "If that's all cleared up, let's get back on track" Simon said. Zayn, Liam, and Niall all rolled their eyes at Simons selfishness. 

The boys spent the rest of the time rehearsing songs and adding Zayn on to any songs he wasn't part of. Although an awkward silence fell upon the group.

Sorry for the short Chapter! I think I'll try leaning into more shorter chapter that focus on one or two events tho. Tell me if you'd rather short or longer chapters tho. 

Honestly not my best work. 

SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!

Hope you enjoyed none the less

- Claire