17. Another Kind of Rush

Warning: Mature content. Please keep comments respectful, thank you.

William

William's clothes lay forgotten somewhere in the tent. A rapacious fae had his attention and refused to let go.

Their naked forms tangled atop the bed, all hands, teeth, and tongue exploring one another. He found himself between Nicholas' legs, hands wrapped around his arousal. William sat back, savoring the view of the fae's breathless form beneath him. He liked it before, too, back in the caravan. Nicholas' eyes shown in the dark, fuchsia light more vibrant than a summer sun. They did the same here, flickering as flames behind his fluttering eyes. Lust and pleasure swirled within his irises, hips rolling, and a hand reaching to return the favor. William grunted at the first touch of Nicholas' hands on his cock. Their shared moans echoed in the tent, making him bite his lip.

"Don't silence yourself," Nicholas ordered, sitting up to brush a hand against his lips. "No one can hear us here."

They shared a kiss, slowly pleasuring one another, letting the sensations build and bubble. Nicholas tugged him forward so they fell onto the bed together. Then William took to Nicholas' neck. Feeling the fae's quick pulse fluttering like butterfly wings against his lips, then moving over his body. Further and further down William went until he caressed Nicholas' smooth thighs and nipped at the dark happy trail above his hips.

William moaned, the sound vibrating around Nicholas's cock that plunged deep between his lips. The fae had far too much to be proud of. Otherworldly perfect even as a panting mess. Clawed hands pierced the sensitive skin of William's nape and twisted into his hair, encouraging him to move faster. William slowed instead.

"And you dare to ever call me insufferable," Nicholas growled, followed by a pleasured cry when William's pace hastened. Green eyes fell half mast, admiring his mouth's work with lustful fascination. William was by no means shy in the bedroom. Not anymore. And he liked how unkempt Nicholas became. Like this, all the fae could do was tremble and groan when William toyed with him by retreating.

Nicholas' hips thrust relentlessly into William's smooth palm. He fondled Nicholas's balls with his mouth before holding his hips against the bed to go down on him again. The fae's labored breaths sounded incredible. He shivered when Nicholas tugged on his hair, enjoying the flicker of pain. Then the fae cursed and pulled him away with a rather telling groan.

"Worried you would have finished too soon?" William chuckled.

"Maybe. I won't deny that I like the way you use your mouth here." Nicholas used the hold he had on William's hair to toss him onto the bed. The sheets rubbed against his sensitive arousal, then Nicholas perched behind him, pressing his cock against William's backside.

"That devilish mouth of yours makes me want to be rough with you," he said while pressing his tip between William's cheeks.

"Good. I don't like gentle." He groaned as Nicholas grinded him into the bed, fingers held tightly against his neck and teeth tearing into his back. Lower and lower he went until his tongue massaged William's rim. The medic cursed, fingers tearing at the pillow beneath him. The fae proved his tongue to be skilled in a plethora of ways, far more than tolerable here. William shook and gasped from the damn near torturous attention of Nicholas' tongue. The spiraling motions, the in and out as Nicholas' hands kneaded his ass, then two fingers joined to stretch and deepen the sensation. A mirror of pain filtered up William's spine that sent him into shivers.

"Harder," he demanded, groaning when Nicholas' obliged. His rough penetrations left the medic reeling, fingers bone white against the sheets and moans muffled by the pillow captured between his teeth. His hips shifted back to meet Nicholas, craving his vigorous touch. The fae marked him from thighs to back, ravenous as ever. It made William's ears burn.