In Pain

CHARACTERS : should have added in first chapter itself but it's better than never

AGASTYA : MAIN  MALE LEAD
PRANITHA: MAIN FEMALE LEAD

ARJUN- PRANITHA'S BOYFRIEND.
SHRADDHA - ARJUN'S MOTHER
AJINKYA - ARJUN'S FATHER
AASHI - ARJUN'S SISTER
KARAN - ARJUN'S BROTHER

----PRANITHA'S FAMILY----

RAJESH - PRANITHA'S FATHER
SUNAINA - PRANITHA'S MOTHER
PRACHI - PRANITHA'S ELDER SISTER.

---AGASTYA FAMILY----
ARADHANA - AGASTYA'S MOTHER
ARJUN/ PARITOSH(IN LATER CHAPTERS) - AGASTYA'S SON.

Let me know if it's still confusing will try to update a character introduction chapter in one of the upcoming chapter, the book is already drafted till 15th chapter so it's not possible for me to add a chapter in mid.

________________________

Three months and ten days old, I am telling age of my nephew who is three months and ten days old, Three months since the day when I realised that suicide isn't a solution, it will only break others more, and I cannot be selfish and just think about me, Aashi and Karan are also my responsibility what if I amn't married to Arjun, what if he isn't physically here anymore, he is and always will with me in my heart, in my memories and I cannot push away the one who are here by my side,who stays with me, cries for me and cares for me.

"Pranitha dii" I heard Aashi singing my name from downstairs, It's been three months since I have shifted in Arjun's room, I know it's too much but I wanted to be in my space where once he was, I wanted to be as close as I can be with his anything, I cannot get him now so I started to live with anything of him I can, It's been three months when I was almost forced by my father to return back with them but I didn't budge and threw tantrums and finally Shradha Aunty has stepped in and told my father a straight No and Uncle Ajinkya has supported his wife.

"Coming Aashi" I replied back picking up my coat from couch and making a run downstairs, Everyone was there including my family which also included my sister and our sweet Arjun and her husband, I knew they were about to come and visit us today but didn't know they will come at this early.

"Finally, I sometimes think that if it will be on you, you will never step out from Arjun bhaiya's man cave" Aashi blurted shaking her head like a disappointed grandmother and the chatter around us died, everyone was silent and I could feel their eyes pinned on me, They were looking at me expecting me to burst out crying or storm away from here but I did none, as Promised to Shradha Aunty I just forced a smile and made my way towards the little guy wailing in Karan's arm.

"Why our Arjun is crying?" I asked in baby voice and blinked looking at the boy who was suddenly so intrigued by my face that he thrusted his fist into his mouth and look at me, a genuine smile after so long crept onto my face, I leaned down and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Hii" I whispered looking straight into the baby's eyes who looked back into mine without blinking "Prachi Di, I am taking your baby in garden with me if that's okay" I look back at my sister waiting for her response, her face brightened up with a smile and she nodded her head positively.

I took the baby Arjun in my arms and made my way outside into garden, the baby just placed his head on my shoulder and we sat there silently, I didn't talk with baby like I usually do in presence of others and he didn't fuss like usual, It's just may be my little nephew felt that I needed this silence and his presence to reduce the pain I have in my heart.