Teachers Pet

About The Story-
A college professor gets railed by two of her male students on her desk.

Word Count- 1,366
———————————————————————————

"Professor Larkin."

My eyes flick up from the papers on my desk to the two boys standing in front of me. "Luke, Max, what are you two doing here?"

The boys look at each other and grin then look back to me, "well we were thinking about some extra credit," Max says.

"You boys aren't in my class this year," I remind them.

Luke grins, "oh we know."

"We saw your FuckMe profile," Max admits. Luke punches Max's shoulder, "what? The extra credit line was your idea."

"Boys, you know I can't admit to having a profile on that site," I tell them. Standing up I give each of them a look, "and even if I did, I wouldn't have put any personal information on there. So that begs the question, how did you come to the conclusion that it was me?"

"Because I spent an entire semester in that seat," Luke says as he points to a seat in front of the desk. "Looking at your slutty thongs barely covering your pussy." He comes around the side of the desk and stands close to me, hooking his fingers on the hem of my skirt, "you weren't subtle when you were crossing your legs." He runs his hand slowly up under my skirt, the fabric bunching up at my hip.

"Luke," I warn softly.

His fingers hook the strap of my thong and he tugs it, "these are the same ones in your profile." He leans in close and whispers in my ear, "I'd recognize your pussy anywhere, professor." His fingers graze over my pussy and I have to stifle a groan. "So wet already," he breaths, his fingers running over me again.

This time I can contain the soft noise that escapes me, or deny the way that I pressed into his fingers. He moves my thong aside and slips his fingers between my slick folds, his thumb circling my clit teasingly before he pushes two fingers inside me. My eyes close as we both groan at the sensation, and I have to brace myself against my desk.

His fingers start to work inside me and I vaguely hear the sound of a zipper and the fall of fabric. Then Max's voice is in my ear, "fair is fair professor."

Something hot and hard makes it's way into each of my hands and my eyes open just enough to see both boys, pants off and cocks in my hands. I grip them tightly and the fingers inside me falter slightly as Luke moans. Max moves my blouse aside and his lips latch onto my shoulder, kissing, sucking and biting.

My head falls back, giving him more access as my hands start to work on their cocks. Luke's is bigger, but not by much. And Max, sweet shy Max, has a piercing through his cockhead. I tease the cold metal bar and he bites my shoulder, groaning into my skin. My hands set a pace on their cocks, while the fingers pulse inside me.

Beads of precum slick their cocks, and I wonder how they would taste. The thought shocks me enough that I manage to gasp out, "this is wrong. You're my students."

"All you have to do is tell us to stop professor," Max moans.

I knew this was wrong, if we got caught I'd be fired. But in this moment, I didn't care.

"Do you want us to stop?" Luke asks, his fingers stopping their movements.

"No!" I gasp, desperately needing him to continue. "I'm- close!"

Max chuckles, "well we can't have you finishing so soon professor."

Suddenly the fingers inside me are gone, and so is my thong and skirt. I look at the boys, wondering if this was just some elaborate tease. I almost asked, but then Max spins me around and bends me over the desk. His legs spread mine and I feel his cock slide between my folds, the cold metal of his piercing sending a shiver through me.

His cock finds my opening and in one thrust, he's fully inside me. I cry out as the piercing hits my sensitive spot and Max stops, "how do you like my ring?" He moves slightly, making the piercing graze me again and I moan loudly. "I'll take that as approval," he says huskily before pulling out almost all the way and thrusting back into me.

He puts almost all of his weight on me, pinning me to the desk as his cock slides in and out quickly. Briefly I wonder where Luke is, but then my question is answered when I hear him moan, "fuck Max- you feel amazing."

I manage to look behind me and see Luke thrusting into Max as Max thrusts into me. The sight of them only made me wetter and nearly made me cum right then. I watch the boys, imagining both of their cocks inside me at once, how they would fill me and stretch me, how I would take each of them. My pleasure builds as the images run wild in my head and I feel myself tightening around Max, until suddenly I'm cumming so hard I see stars.

"She didn't last nearly as long as I thought she would," I hear Max say.

"Spin around," Luke tells him.

Before I can catch my breath, Max has us turned around and facing Luke. "Now professor, let's see you take both of us." Max pulls me against him and I feel his cock poking my ass, the ring now warm instead of cold. He spreads my cheeks and pushes his cock into my ass, gasping slightly as he does. Luke pushes my legs open, smirking down at my pussy, "thanks for the lube Max."

He runs his fingers across my quivering pussy and scoops up some of my cum, running it along the the length of his cock. When he's done, he positions himself at my still throbbing opening and pushes himself in with one king thrust. The feeling of both of them inside me, massaging the thin membrane that separates their cocks, almost makes me cum again.

As if he can see it on my face, Luke whispers in my ear, "you're only allowed to cum when we tell you to professor."

I can only moan in answer as both the boys start to move. The sensation is like nothing I've ever felt before as both of them fuck each of my holes. They work together- when one goes in the other goes out.

They go slowly at first as they get their rhythm, but then before long, each of them are thrusting long and hard into me. My legs almost give out from their pounding, but I'm sandwiched between both boys so slightly I doubt I would have fallen.

The sounds of flesh slapping flesh, moans and groans and the scent of sex fills my classroom. I'm not sure if the door is locked or not, but the thrill of getting caught sends a shiver through me.

"Fuck professor," Luke groans. "You're pussy is better then I imagined."

"Took everything I had not to bust," Max grunts in agreement.

The thought of both of them cumming in me makes my pussy tighten. "No you don't," Luke moans as my wall grip his cock tighter. "Only when I tell you," he grunts, enunciating each word with a hard thrust.

"I- I need-," I try and gasp out. It's no use though and I cum hard on Luke's cock. He gasps at the feeling and then he's shuddering his own release and Max trembles under me.

The three of us stay like that for several minutes, each desperately trying to get our breath back.

Eventually, Luke slides out of my pussy, our hot cum flowing down my leg as he bends to get his pants. Max gently lifts me from his cock and I shiver as his cum runs down the back of my legs. My legs wobble and I sit heavily in my chair, not caring that it'll be stained.

I watch, still stunned, as both boys put their pants back on. Luke turns to me and smirks, "see you next week professor."