Chapter 7

Recap: "I should probably go wake Izzy up and tell her."

Emily (the mum) pov:

I go upstairs and wake up Isabella. It looks like she's done a poo poo.

"Izzy." I say waking her up.

She opens her eyes actually sits up. Normally she would lie in longer.

"I'm a wake." She says groggily 

"Good girl." I say cooing at her cute sleepy face. "It looks like someone's done a stinky." I coo more

I pick her up and take her to the changing table to change her.

Isabella (main character) pov:

Did I seriously poop myself. God I'm dying of embarrassment. On the changing table, in Sofia's room my mum wipes me, puts some lotion on me, puts baby powder and puts on a new diaper.

The new nappy is plane white with some pink hearts around it. Then mummy I mean mum says "stay on the table a sec sweetie. I'm just getting you some clothes."

She leaves me in nothing but a diaper on the changing table. At least I have nothing on my chest to hide. 

My mum comes back with the most babyish outfit ever.

"I'm not weawing dat." I say

"Wear this or just a plane nappy your choice." Mum says

"Urg I hate u." I say

"Take that back." Mum replies

"Or what." I say.

"You'll see." She  replies

I'm not scared of her. But I don't want to know what happens so...

"I take it back." I say

"Good." Mum says while changing me in that outfit. "Now I need to talk to you about something."

What? Is it bad? My mum has her serious voice on. 

My mum picks me up from the changing table and sits on a rocking chair then puts me on her lap like a baby. It's so embarrassing. I just want to hide. Images if someone in school sees me like this. I'd be the laughing stock of the school.

"We've gotten the results back ." Mum says

"What did the doctor say?" I reply quickly 

"Well you have an extremely rare disease called mini-aculorfunta type ." Mum says

Note: this is not a real disease I've made it up

"Ok expwain." I say

"Well when you catch the disease it makes you appear younger then your age usually from the age 6 months baby to a 6 year old young child." Mum says.

"What age did I get?" I ask

"Around 1 year and 8 or 9 months something like that." She says 

"And when will I look 16 again?" I say

"Well unfortunately there is no cure. On your next birthday when you turn 17 you will appear 2 then when you turn 18 you will appear 3 and so on."

"WHAT? NO THIS CANT BE FUCKING TRUE. I DONT WANT TO LOOK SO FUCKING YOUNG. THIS IS NOT FAIR. WHY ME?" I say in rage mode

"Calm down sweetie." Mum says

"NO. DONT FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN. IF YOU WERE 16 AND THIS HAPPENED TO YOU HOW WOULD YOU REACT." I respond 

"Ok. I get this may be hard on you but let's try to be ca.. I mean maybe not scream so much."

"I WILL SCREAM ALL I WANT. I HATE THIS SHIT." I respond and start to cry. 

Ava (the oldest of isabella's younger sisters age 14) pov:

I just finished my egg on toast so I put my plate in the sink. I hear Isabella shouting from upstairs. I can't tell what she's saying as it's to muffled but I can tell she is mad. I think Kenzie and lily heard her shout to as they started sneaking upstairs to hear. I followed them and we sat next to the door trying to hear. It sounds like mum is trying to calm Isabella down but Izzy keeps on shouting and swearing and saying stuff like "I hate this." And "don't tell me to fucking calm down." I don't think Kenzie should be listing to what Isabella Is saying as kenzies only 3 and probably shouldn't be listening to a swear word every sentence. 

Then mum says "ok izzy if your going to keep on shouting how about we just lie down in your bed not speak and you can try to calm down." 

"FINE." Isabella says while taking a deep breath.

Mum carries Isabella and opens the door. I look at Izzy. She's wearing the cutest romper ever. But mum looks at us and gives us a look saying don't cause any trouble or your grounded.

Word count: 746

Hey sparkles✨

I hope you enjoyed that🌸

Add any suggestions below🦋

Tysm for reading💗