Chapter 32

🕸️CHAPTER 32🕸️

*🕸️Julia's POV🕸️*

*🕸️Julia's POV🕸️*

This was the part that always surprised me, how so many people were always able to appear after we barely finished a mystery, it was the police, reporters and most of the towns people, and everyone was cheering, our fearless leader must be feeling good about everyone not actually hating us.

We were immediately approached by the reporters, as we came out of the monster hive with the evil masked figure.

"Mystery Inc., Do you know the identity of the Evil Masked Figure behind at all?" One of the male reporters questions.

"Well, if our hunch is correct, the Evil Masked Figure is..." Velma spoke up first as her and Daphne takes off the mask.

"NO!"

The person behind the mask had everyone gasping in shock at the reveal.

"Heather Jasper-Howe." Daphne states.

"Uh-huh. Huh?" Scooby says confused, I saw Old Man Wickles and Patrick appear in the crowd, knowing Velma might just get her happiness as well if she takes a chance at it.

"But she was at the museum when the Masked Figure was on the roof!" One of the female reporters points out, Daphne turned to look at heather smugly. "You almost had me there, didn't you?" She asks, her attention turned to the reporters. "Lucky for her, she had an assistant helping her along with her evil plans." Daphne states pointing at heathers  camera man.

"NED. When I realized she was the Evil Masked Figure he quickly changed into her costume." Daphne tells them, Ned tried to run away, but got stopped by the police before he could get anywhere.

"But why did she do it?!" The reporters questioned curiously.

I slowly stepped forward as I spoke up, "Because, Heather-Jasper Howe is actually..." I reached out for the mask, peeling it off her face, making the people gasp even louder than before. " ...Dr. Jonathan Jacobo." Velma states, I saw how Daphne and Shaggy gasp not expecting the news, and Mr Wickles sure seemed shocked.

"The original Pterodactyl Ghost." I point out.

"But how do you know this?" They asked us curious of our discoveries.

"A photo, taken of Jacobo in front of the Coolsonian. Jacobo supposedly died a year before construction even began." Velma explains as she shows the the article that we found.

"So Jacobo survived that fall off the prison wall." Shaggy states.

"Yeah."

"He also adapted the false Heather Jasper-Howe persona to turn the press against us!" Fred says as all the puzzle pieces came together.

"Then he framed poor hideous old man Wickles by putting that book and the Black Knight Ghost in his mansion." Daphne adds.

Old Man Wickles stepped closer not very happy with his old cellmate. "As if you getting the lead in My Fair Lady wasn't enough!" He states in anger.

"I was an excellent Eliza! You were to acty!" Jacobo yells.

"AND STEALING MY TATER TOTS!!!!!"

"You kept saying you felt puffy!"

It was clear as day that those two hated each other with the way they were yelling at each other. Fred walked up to Ned. "And the real identity of Ned is… " he rips the back of his head, only to realize he wasn't wearing any sort of mask.

"Ow!"

"Ned." Fred says sounding a bit disappointed by that fact.

"I would've gotten away with it. If it weren't for those meddling punks and their dumb dog!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jacobo yells, he only made everyone cheer for Mystery Inc even louder.

Ned was also brought to the police van, where he stared at Jacobo. "You were a dude this whole time?" Ned asks.

"Of course, dummkopf."

"But we cuddled." Ned says, as they got loaded into the van, the image of those two cuddling quickly went into my mind, making me shiver in an unpleasant way.

I saw Velma and Patrick talking, i just hoped she would talk from her heart this time and not her brain.

Fred was happily giving out autographs when Daphne approached him. I was really glad to see our leader smiling once, i looked away when they shared a kiss.

Shaggy and Scooby were talking to some reporters. "Can we get your photo in this?" One of the reporters asks Shaggy, holding out the captian cutler helmet to him.

"Yes."

The helmet looked a bit heavy, but he was able to put it on, making growling noises as he posed for a few pictures.

Scooby obviously didn't see that it was actually Shaggy. "Yikes! A monster!" Scoob yells, grabbing the first thing he could get his hands on, hitting Shaggy over the head.

"Like, Scoob, it’s me, man!" Shaggy says lifting up the helmet.

"Shaggy!" Scooby yells, jumping on his friend, making them both fall to the ground, making me chuckle at their silliness.

I made my way towards them when Shaggy saw me approaching, he immediately got up meeting me halfway.

"I told you, you guys are heroes and you Shaggy Rogers has always been my hero..." I was cut off with the most passionate kiss ever, when he pulls away, he was smiling down at me.

"I love you Julia Willows."

"And I love you Shaggy Norville Rogers."

°·Unedited·°