Part 15

JUNGKOOK POV

Jungkook: arghhhh how the fuck he escaped from your hold

Jungkook: arghhhh how the fuck he escaped from your hold...( yelled upon his mens)

Men 1: B-B-Boss we tried our best but still-  ( he tried to explain the situation while shuttering)

Jungkook: dont fucking give me excuse now otherwise I'll empty my revolver on your head ( still shouting on his mens)

[ Narrator:- Jungkook's rival named Liam was under the control of his mens from past 4 months , Jungkook'  mens were torturing him from past few months.

This story starts when they both were friends , not close friend but being a invester and underground mafia Jungkook accepted him as a friend. Some people doesn't like seeing someone calm like Liam , he backstabbed Jungkook, revealing their projects information to rival company and attempted to steal their weapons.....From then he realized that whatever Liam did was a part of his plan.

So basically he wanted to take over the position of Jungkook and kill him...and from that day Jungkook realized this he captured liam but today he went out of their hand.

Now back to present]

Taehyung: Jungkook relax they will find him ( tried to calm him a bit but his talks were like a drop in a ocean...💀)

Jungkook: How can I relax knowing that he is roaming outside freely knowing that he can do something to my family... family and now I have a wife and you are telling me to relax....ughhh (  he yelled and slide his hand in his hairs in frustration)

Jimin: its already 10 pm , you go to you house your wife will be worried for you and we will held a meeting for his search ( he said this to Jungkook making him a bit calm )

Jimin: And you all this time we are leaving you next time if it will happen then you will see the worst of us ( said angrily to his mens )

Then they all went to their respective home..

Third person POV