Chapter Twenty-Seven: Predacon Island Pt2

Previously...

Daphne made her way over to the pilot seat and she sits down in it. "Looks really nice from this view." She looks as she watches the blue sky ahead. "By the way, how fast can you fly?"

"I'm going only 1,500 miles an hour." Stratosphere replied back. "I can go up to 5,000."

"Best not to go full throttle." TurboRacer's voice called back as Daphne looked and saw the blue/grey F-14 flying alongside. "Going 5,000 miles an hour is about Mach 6 for you, Stratosphere." Daphne giggled softly.

"We've still got a long way to go." Fred said to them. "Best we rest up." The girls agree as Stratosphere, Indominus, and TurboRacer continue to fly onwards to Skull Island...

~*~*~

About after three hours of flying across the blue skies over the South Pacific Ocean, Stratosphere was making good time flying. Alongside him is TurboRacer, whom was speeding along at full speed. Indominus had landed on Stratosphere's back and made his way in after the giant transporter opened a roof hatch, letting the Predacon humanoid to transform into human form and climb inside.

"How long until we reach the island?" Daphne asked to Ash, who's sitting up in Stratosphere's cockpit.

"Should be less than an hour or so." Ash replied back as he looks back at Daphne. "But to be honest with you, Daphne, I'm not even sure of what we'll find on the island when we get there."

"I consider this an adventure." Daphne said to Ash. "It is something to explore and discover."

Ash nodded back. Just then, a sudden shuddering now emanated throughout the giant transporter, getting everyone's attention. Even the Autobots were stirred from their stasis nap from the shuddering, as the other humans hop up to their feet and made their way up into the cockpit. They look out to see a huge wall of a superstorm, with lightning bolts striking through the clouds, as well as strong turbulent clouds.

 They look out to see a huge wall of a superstorm, with lightning bolts striking through the clouds, as well as strong turbulent clouds

"Whoa..." Was all Daphne could mutter out.

"Yeah." Ash agreed.

"That doesn't look good." Fred added.

"TurboRacer to Stratosphere and Optimus Prime." TurboRacer's voice spoke on the Comms. "We must be at the Hurricane surrounding the island."

"We shouldn't be going this way." Daphne suggested as she sat in the copilot seat. "We should go around."

"We can't. Skull Island is on the other side of that hurricane wall." Ash stated, sitting in the pilot seat. "We cut through that, and we'll reach the island."

"Best you hold on, everyone." Stratosphere advised to everyone in the cargo hold. "It's gonna be a bumpy ride!" With that, Stratosphere made his way into the Hurricane, TurboRacer's jet-mode flying in.