Chapter 27: Only Man Can Kill Monster

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was saw the bastard Anderson who was going to kill Alucard slowly but then (Y/N) was seen this and he tries to save Alucard and when he was ran toward to where Alucard who got his head stabbed by Anderson. Then (Y/N) grab the bayonet where he was gonna held it and make the others were surprises to seen (Y/N)'s doing.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Not tonight, bloodsucker...I ain't let you die." He said to Alucard and make the vampire was surprise to seen (Y/N) who is helping (Y/N) out cause he want to save Alucard's life and he didn't need him die...and (Y/N) just want to get the bayonet from Anderson off from the head of Alucard.

Alucard: "You really care about me, aren't you Rider?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Nah, motherfucker...." He said and he felt the flames consume at him but the flames was healing him causes he was battling with Blackheart and then (Y/N) feeling like more upgrade more and he just felt the power was consuming at him and getting stronger also faster as hell.

Alucard: "You're right....I ain't going to die here." He said to (Y/N).

(A/N: Imagine the battle scene.)

After the battle of Anderson and Alucard was over...and Alexander Anderson was dying and it is his time to passes away and make him was looking over at the Paladin who was dying and this is where he gonna die. But until few moments later and sounds like something just ripping all many buildings of the abandoned city and looks like all everything was going to fall down on the ground and make (Y/N) was surprise to seen there was someone else is here....and he know who the person was arrive here by himself.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Walter?" He asked himself.

When (Y/N) was stood right there and then he sense there was someone else is here and make him turn to look over there and he saw there was a little girl who was stood right there and she was looks like creepiest and pale with hair also her eyes was yellow.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "*Who the hell are you?*" He thought himself.

...

...

...

To Be Continued.