The Introduction Of Buffy

The Light then begins to die down and we see a little girl at the age of 11 sleeping in a cupboard under the stairs.

"What they made you sleep in a cupboard under the stairs when I get my hands on them I will make them regret it." Buffy shouted.

"We'll help." Willow and Tera said.

"You said she was safe." Minnie yelled at Dumbledore.

"It's for the greater good." Dumbledore said.

Then Buffy got up and walked over to Dumbledore and punched him so hard it broke his nose "If you ever hurt my sister again i will kill you slowly."

"How dare you hurt the Headmaster" Ron yelled as he tried to punch Buffy But Gabrielle slapped him hard.  

 Then we see a big fat 11 year old boy running down the stairs "wake up cousin we're going to the zoo and you're going to that creeps house."

Gabrielle grunted as she glared at the screen at the idiot for saying that about her sister. Buffy then ran to her and gave her a hug to calm her down.

Dumbledore frowned, "Maybe I can make her die in and accident so she can look at me for advice and her grief will make her want to sacrifice herself to Voldemort so he can finely be defeated

"Who's that?" Susan asked.

"My disgusting cousin." Gabrielle Said.

Then when she left the cupboard under the stairs her cousin pushed her back into the cupboard.

Willow and Tera growled and grabbed ahold of Gabrielle's hand to calm them down before they murder the old cunt I mean Dumbledore.

Then she went into the kitchen and saw her aunt and uncle. "Go cook the bacon and be carefully not to burn it." 

"They made you cook" Buffy shouted.

"Yes Buff" Gabrielle said using her nick name that they have been using ever sense they were 11.

"How long have they forced you to that Gabby?" Buffy asked using the name that they have used since they were 11 but that was before they became sisters when they were 14.

"Since I was 6." Gabrielle said as she went over and gave her a hug which made Minnie smile as she was not just her professor but she saw her as her niece.

"How many presents are there?" Dudley demanded.

"36 I counted them myself." Vernon said

"Why dose he sound so proud of that?" Professor Doombledore I mean Giles asked

"Because him counting is a huge achievement for his stupid ass." Gabrielle said.

"You should learn how to respect adults." Molly screeched.

"You are not my parents and I don't care about your opinion." Gabrielle said. While Molly frowned at her disrespect.

"36 but last year I got 37 presents." Dudley said.

"Yes, but some of them are bigger then last years." Vernon said. 

"Man these people are insufferable." Tera said.

"Yeah I should have poisoned them." Gabrielle said causing Willow and Tera to laugh while Buffy smiled at her sister.

"I don't care how big they are." Dudley said.

"How about we pick up two more presents while we are at the zoo." Petunia said. "Two more presents how's that Pumpkin."

"Then I'll have 30 something presents." Dudley said

"He can't even do basic math" Hermione and Tera said angrily.

Gabrielle then held onto her hand that calmed her down although she didn't know why.

"You'll have 38 darling." Petunia said.

Then we see them dropping Gabrielle off at anther house.

"Now be good girl we'll pick you up in a few hours maybe we might not because we don't care that much about you at all." Vernon said

"Don't worry we care about you." Buffy, Willow, and Tera said smiling at her causing her to smile back at them.

Meanwhile Dumbledore frowned "No this wouldn't do she's to close with these people I'll have to kill them before they get even more close to her." Dumbledore thought.

Then they drive off laughing not even caring if she was safe or in the right spot.

"These bitches." Buffy yelled causing Tera and Willow to nod there head in agreement.

Then when she went over to the door when she knocked on the door Buffy opened the door and gave her a hug "howdie bestie." She said.

"Aww that's so cute" Minnie thought.

They then walk inside and we see Buffy bring her to the training room with lots of bows and swords.

"Look the muggles are stockpiling weapons to rise up against us they must be stopped." Fudge said with Umbitch, Goldy Locks I mean Lucious, and some Slytherins Ravenclaws and surprisingly Gryffindors nodded in  agreement to what is being said. 

Which caused Buffy, Gabrielle, Willow and Tera to think that there plan to end the war was the best with the weapon they have hidden in the mountains that has extraordinary power and will change the tide in the war for good. "After all it's a necessary evil" they all thought as they looked at each other with lots of certainty and nods in agreement.

They then walk over to the back yard where there was a beautiful garden with lots of reptiles in there.

Everyone in the hall was in shock as the Slytherins looked on with interests at the snakes.

Then a snake walked up and started talking to her as if it was normal.

"Look the snake remembers you as you talk to it whenever you're here." Buffy says completely amused and unfazed by the whole thing.

"You're a parselmouth that means you are evil arrest her at once" Umbitch screeched. But no one moved.

"Acutely parselmouth is only frowned on in Europe, in India, China, US, France, Finland and Canada it's actuary well liked and praised on." Padma Parvati said causing Umbitch to huff like a two year old.