F I V E

We walk down stairs and see ellen to talking to Georgia and Ellen asked Georgia if she wanted to smoke weed that she took from Marcus and of course Georgia said yes " so... Are you going to rate the makeup looks and say who's is better?" I speak up casing them to look over at us "oh uh ya..." Georgia says " uhh I think press wins this one" she says "WHAT MOM" I say with a groan because I actually thought thought that she was going to chose me. I roll my eyes as I see her pull out a five dollar bill and give it to press, I groan once again seeing that she trys to start a conversation with press and starts asking if  we're dating" ok" I say putting my hands together cutting her off saving me and press both from emdress and adding " me and press with go up stairs while you..... Just go smoke that with Ellen, ok?" " Fine by me" Georgia says, and that's all I need to hear before pulling press up the stairs with me and going back to my room and getting comfortable under the cover before finishing up that episode of cobra kai with press.
-----
As we were watching episode 5 maybe I feel press' eyes on me, again. So I turn to look at him " are you ever going to pay attention to the show?" He just chuckles before doing something I would have never expected...kissing me

Authors note-
YALL IM BACK MY FAT ASS FINALLY UPDATED BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE SMUT I PROMISE AND IM WORKING ON IT RN