A Heartbreaking Consert

Flashback -

K-pop idol were not safe. They got hurt by some of their crazy toxic fans and sometimes got threatened by their haters but they giving their life in risk and still doing their concert for their true fans. Sometime when love becomes obsession then the people cross their boundaries, do crazy things beyond the imagination and invade their idol privacy then create problem in their life. In between BTS members had faced most problems. They were getting modt death threats by some haters and they announced that their main target is only Kim Taehyung. BTS members still wanted to do their concert but they didn't know that it will be their tearful concert ever.

In BTS concert -

The members were performing on stage. Whole crowd was crazy with them enjoying moment with their idol. Y/N came to their concert first time. Everything was going fine. But suddenly croud started screaming like something bad happened. Members got distracted too. Nobody knew that what's going on. Some groups of haters attacked to the crew and their first target was the technical team. Big screen stopped displaying anything. Light started blinking. Suddenly they heard loud gun shots in the croud. Few attackers were in the croud and they started firing to the people. People were dieing and Some of bodyguard got shot. The members were rescuing their fans but BTS bodyguard started to gether all members. Whole place was resounding with people crying and screaming. They were running for their life. BTS members got saved except Kim Taehyung. They took them to the safe place immediately. They were searching for Taehyung but they didn't found him.

Taehyung was still there to save people. Suddenly he saw a girl who was truck on bench it was a Y/N. He ran to her and trying to pull out her leg but suddenly somebody hit  behind his head. He screamed loudly and lost his consciousness. Y/N saw a dropped gun. She was sobbing and shot that man. Y/N trying to wake Taehyung up but he was badly hurt.
Y/N was crying hard saw him bleeding a lot. She gathered her courage and somehow she took him out from the concert hall. The attackers were searching him among the thousand dead body. Y/N got a car with key in it she took him to a hospital. The doctor saw her badly injured with Taehyung along with her. After a while Y/N fainted too. The doctors and staff had humanity. They kept this matter secret and started treatment both of them. Taehyung got serious injury and doctor started doing the operation. Here Y/N got her concious and she got panic remembering everything. She asked the doctor about Taehyung. She ran to operation room. The door was closed. She saw him through glass and started crying. She had bad bruises on her hand and her leg hurt too but she only thinking about Taehyung.

The doctor informed to Big hit company about Taehyung condition. BTS manager and all members reached to that hospital where the doctor told them about Y/N too. The members cried hard for the first time because the doctor told them they can't guarantee that they can save him unless he wake up within 24 hours.

Y/N was sitting on the bench with her lifeless body. Her tears got dried. She was like a statue. The members came to her quickly and hugged her. Y/N cried hard with her heart. This night they were not real family but they could feel her pain.

Next day this news spread all over the world. The government gave their statements that all artists are safe to make peace among the people.

The members were not there in the room because they had to discuss something with their company but
Y/N was in the room because the members could understand her emotions.

A senior old doctor came to her and consoled her with his fatherly word.

Senior old doctor - Y/N, you have good heart. You saved him and brought to the hospital. Don't worry he will get better. You cared about him as "you are his wife Y/N."(smiled and patted her back)

In between Taehyung got his consciousness and he heard doctor only last words. His eyes fell on Y/N figure. Doctor surprised to see him. He immediately came to Taehyung and asked about his condition. Taehyung didn't said anything and still looking at Y/N. The doctor signaled Y/N to came to Taehyung. Y/N had tears in her eyes. Her expression was like finally she got her last breath. She came to him with her heavy legs. She hold his hand and asked him.

Y/N(sobbing) - You.. you came back..?? I am..am..so happy....how you feeling..?? You okk..???

Taehyung(looking at her teary eyes and trembling lips) - hhh..(nodded his head)

Then he closed his eyes. Taehyung hold Y/N hand. After some time the members came to see him. They got their life back. They were so happy meanwhile Y/N went to her home because the doctor told her to take some rest.

Taehyung(saw other members with no expression) - ......

Jimin - Hey man...how are you...??

Jk - You are back...I am so happy hyung??(sobbing)

All hyungs had no words to see their little tiger in this state. They hold their  tears and crying in silent.

Taehyung (low voice) - Who are you guys..?? Do I know you..??? Ahhh..my head...who am I...???

All members shocked to hear his words. The doctor understood that Taehyung lost his past memory.

Doctor - My boy... don't you know your name ??? Don't you remember about your past..??

Taehyung(groaned in pain) - I..I don't know my name...??? I don't remember anything..and who are these guys..(got panic).. wait...(Y/N face flashed in front of his eyes) ...where is Y/N???

Doctor - Y/N....???

Taehyung - Y/N...my wife..

#Taehyung has lost his memory and he thought Y/N his wife# What will the members do will they call Y/N or tell him the truth??#

See you soon 💔😔😨