★ 34 | Seconds ★

"Click," Cartman opens the door to his house with a push, "get in" he sighs and keeps a lookout for cops. I thank god that we didn't get chased, I let Tweek go inside first. Considering how we don't need any other civilians getting a glimpse. He goes inside and then stops mid hallway, I'm distracted by looking back so I stumble into Tweeks shoulders and laugh.

"Hey why'd you sto-"

oh my god, now I know why he stopped. I'm not even at a surprise, his house is a mess. Half empty takis and Cheetos on the floor, shirts and socks around the stairs.

"So you like it?" Cartman awfully smiles and I feel like he's hiding something from us.

"Yeah...thanks" Tweek sighs and Cartman snickers, happily heading over to the kitchen, preparing a nice warm cup of tea after an exhaustingly successful night. "He meant that it sucks-" I grin but Tweek smacks me on the shoulder.

'What!?' I mouth but Tweek frowns, "he helped us Craig, calm down." Fine alright, I get it. He...did more than help us. "Sorry" I smile and Tweek wraps his hands on my cheeks, giving me a soft peck.

Yeah I owe it to the fatass.
After all of this, if things get better.
I'll make sure to uh, maybe talk things out with him.

I guess, I wince at my own thoughts. Not in 100 years would I have ever imagined myself thanking him, but here I am. Thanking the fuck outta him. I walk over to the couch and lay down, my body aches. Not to mention, my nose has been punched and pushed against the ground so many times that I'm not even surprised if it's deformed by now.

Which, I god hope it isn't.
"I'm gonna go uh, change" I sigh and look down at my rough attire. My outfit is smudged with mud and even the mesh on my legs have cracks from the pavement. "Hey gayass, my bathrooms on your left!" Cartman yells out from the kitchen and I nod. Making my way over to his bathroom.

What the hell, I drag my hands over my eyes and touch the dripping makeup on my face. I look like a swamp monster, carefully I grab a cotton and swab a bit of micellar water.

"how can I even-" I groan, trying to pick at the mascara in my eyes. I think I've poured a little too much, because now my eyes fucking hurt.

"Need help?" Tweek locks the door behind me and looks at my stupid attempt at trying to rub the makeup off my eyes.

"Please" I cry and he walks in closer to me, I sit down on the edge of the bath and he takes the swab from my hand. He's gentle with me, and I adore that.

Gently stroking my face with the cotton, his body in between my legs. "So, you did this all for me?" He laughs and I wrap my hands around his waist, "well yeah-well no! I didn't do the makeup I mean, Cartman-"

"Thank you, dummy" He nods and chuckles at my words, wiping the makeup from my lips. Dummy huh? Well, I guess I did do it all for you. I smile and he leans in a little closer to my mouth. It takes a second or two, a breath and couple of shared silences to connect lips, he's gentle with me during the whole time.

"Woah, hey" I stop him and he rolls his eyes, "where did this come from?" I laugh, stopping his wrists from trailing their way behind my neck.

"Just helping" he smiles, I cock a brow and suddenly find myself helplessly questioning his true intentions.

"Don't you think that's too bold, you know we're inside Cartmans house right?" I snicker and he gives me that little look on his face, "I don't remember you getting so worried when we were doing the same at your apartment." He mumbles and my body goes stiff. Dammit Tweek.

"I guess," I play along, and kiss him again. Closing my eyes into the kiss, pulling him in closer, listening to his breath on the tip of his tongue. His heartbeat on my chest, his close proximity making me lose my train of thought.