chapter 2

When Amelia held her, she hugged her close to her heart and the baby feeling the warmth of her mother, snuggled more into Amelia's chest.
Amelia kissed her head lovingly.
Bella was again being held by Francesco, when Amelia asked, "what will be her name?" Then he replied with a smile, "Her name will be 'Isabella Rose Ivy Valencia-Moretti'."
Amelia smiled listening to the name as Francesco named the baby 'Rose' in the remembrance of his mother and 'Ivy' in the respect of her mother.
She smiled at the thoughtfulness of Francesco.
After completing the formalities of discharge, they went back to their hotel room to spend the time with their babygirl. After spending the day , they have come to know that Bella (Isabella nickname) is a very calm kid, she doesn't cry all the time only when she is hungry or need to be changed.
Bella also is very fond of her dad. She loves to be in his arms and wants her dad all the time. She has her curious eyes on her dad , seeing what he is doing.
Bella also loved spending time with her mother. Whenever she makes fuss about not having milk, Amelia will boop her nose three times Bella will giggled and have it.
Her giggles have been the favourite music for Francesco and Amelia.
Francesco even has recorded it and set it as her calling ringtone.
They were spending their time together, when Francesco phone started ringing. Listening to the ringtone there was a sweet smile on his face but when he checked the caller id, his smile vanished. Because it was his dad who was calling him. He became tense at this because nobody at their home knows about Bella's birth, they only know that Francesco and Amelia went for a vacation. He signaled Amelia for help but she just picked Bella up and went to their room.
Francesco knew, now he had to deal with the devil himself . As he picked the call, he said ," hey dad."
"Don't hey me, boy. Where is my grandson and when you're coming home? You both were gone for only one week and now it has been 2 weeks and when did you planned on telling me about my grandbaby?" His father asked him sternly.
"But dad, how did you know about the baby?" Francesco asked.
"When you came this morning to the hotel, my guard informed me . What you thought, that you will be gone for two weeks without any contact and I will not do anything. So I want you tomorrow at your mansion, I can't wait to meet my grandson." His father replied.
Francesco was cursing himself that how can he forget about her dad, who even after being retired from the position of Don has spies to give him information about their whereabouts.
Francesco knew he can't hide it anymore so he told his father, "Dad, gather everyone in our mansion we'll be coming back tomorrow."
His father responded positively and cut the call.
When his father said grandson, he knew that his father just only know that his wife has delivered the baby, not about the gender of the baby. He chuckled that his whole family is tomorrow will be there for a surprise, not surprise but shock.
At this thought he went to his room to spend some time with his wife and daughter because he knows tomorrow no one will let him near his daughter.

I hope you all will like this.
This is a quite short chapter.
Please vote and comment to share your views.
Thank you lovely readers.