Three

Florida State University 📍
Deshaun and Kole's Dorm Room| 10:35am

Deshaun was on a phone call with Teyana as Like played some GTA IV with some guys online

Deshaun was on a phone call with Teyana as Like played some GTA IV with some guys online. Everyone was pretty much in their own world.

"You can come over " Deshaun laughed into his camera

"I'm going to get some stuff later on,so I can come now I guess" Teyana shrugged through the camera

"Just give me a call when you get to my door" Deshaun smiled

"I need company when walking so imma just stay on the phone call" Teyana pouted as she left her dorm block.

"I hope you trip and fall" Deshaun chuckled making Teyana mug him.

"You literally called me cause you wanted to see me ,in fact don't talk to me" Teyana mugged Deshaun and she hung up.

"Damn,she really mad at me" Deshaun huffed as he got off his bed and stretched.

"You got Teyana fucked up" Kole chuckled as he logged out of the game

"She'll be fine" Deshaun laughed nervously

"Good luck with that" Kole laughed as he plopped onto his bed.

There was a knock on the door and Deshaun went to see who it was,he was really expecting it to be Teyana but once he opened the door he kissed his teeth.

"It's just you" Deshaun mugged Ryan as he let him in.

"Who did you think it was? Teyana? And it's raining outside and pretty heavily" Ryan laughed at Deshaun and there was another knock on the door. Deshaun went to open it and there stood an annoyed Teyana who was drenched with rain.

"Don't say anything to me Deshaun" Teyana rolled her eyes and she walked past him removing her fully wet hoodie leaving her in a shirt that was clinging onto her skin.

"Imma head over to Seranya and Tyranny's room " Kole smiled cheesily as he got up from his bed.

"Imma come with you,where's the umbrella" Ryan smiled.

"By the door, we'll see y'all later" Kole cheesed and they left the room, leaving a dead silence between Deshaun and Teyana.

"Soooo" Deshaun laughed nervously as he scratched his neck

"Please gimme something to wear,since I'm wet and all" Teyana sighed

"I got you" Deshaun smiled as he went through his closet , finding his favourite hoodie and some sweatpants to give Teyana.