Just a Random Rant

A/N: I'm posting this here bc it's one of my only mature stories that actually gets read! XD

Warning: This talks about implications of sexual stuff. [But I did try to tone it down, I guess]

For the safety of my profile.

MINORS DONT INTERACT!

Okay, I'm sorry, but I need to rant about an anime that has kind of given me a huge ick.

So, first imagine a world where, almost, all the males die while females live.

At the time being, only 3 males are alive.

One is actually a great character!

He wants to not reproduce and actually look for his best friend, who's a female, and confess to her!!!

The second one is...ehhh...

It's a Poly, in a sort, and the guy of this one is more of a player, but he's...a character.

Bur the third one... Oh, the third one...

It is a child. Who goes to a school full of teenage girls. Now, this child likes his teacher.

Now you make be thinking...

(And if ur not, ur not)

'Hey Cassie, the teacher wouldn't go with a student!!! That's against the law!'

... you'd be dead wrong. The next moment, they kiss and...whoops!

Uh... Excuse me?!

Crunchyroll, as usual, does a horrible job at censoring this. I do love crunchyroll, but the censoring.

This anime is one of the most sexual animes I've ever seen.

This child, teenage boy, gets intimate with ALL these girls.

Bro like, wtf?

I understand this is a harem anime but...

Your kind of treating the girls like objects that are used to just...reproduce. 

Now the anime itself had a really great plot line.

All the males die except for around 3. And the girls need help to restart the world.

Now this anime could have taken 2 directions.

Action, they needed help to stop the war. This clearly could have also had small romance but not as much. Women would be shown actually fight other than be love objects.

Or

Take a more calmer approach with the romance. Yes it's a harem, buts it not even rated mature. (I did check)

Take the romance slow, yes, woman haven't seen men in a while. And? Women are capable to learn and survive without men.

Now in all reality, this is a harem fanservice but still.

More harem fanservices show girls fighting, even in romance it shows a powerful women, not getting overly-sexualized by the MCs.

If u wanna give the anime a watch,  please caution yourself for it:  Worlds Harem End

Sorry y'all this was just a small rant.

Have a great day!! ^^

[Me after this: Why the hello kitty did I just write this XD]