Chapter 11

Crippling anxiety disturbs me as I stare at the falling snow on my window. The whites kept falling too slow from my expectations, filing on the ground until what I remembered green and lush was covered by grays and white. I cannot even imagine though the surroundings looks scary, sad and bland, there's somethings majestic in it that helps my crippling anxiety calm at the same time.

I was perched on a sofa bed close to my bedroom window. The heated room and the cold penetrated from the window, eases the aching parts of my body a lot, cooling my skin and heating it enough for my comfort. And I don't even know if this contradicting heat and cold safe for my human self, but right now, I don't really care as unexplainable heat crawls on my skin.

Maybe I got hypothermia? But looking at the still swirling-glowing green and blues on the vague reflection of myself from the glass window told me otherwise. Surely, I can't get hypothermia if I still had that werewolf blood in me, right? But the feeling of being too warm despite being so close to the cold window where snow file up questions me of what was happening to me.

What scared me most is my mind kept going back at the time when I was on the Kings lap, hands on my nape as he pushes me down on his, letting me feel how endowed his is, his deep breathing, his chest rumbling, his tantalizing scent, and how hard he is against me making me clench.

I placed my forehead on the window letting the cool absorbed on my forehead as I groaned. "I never felt this horny before." I nearly cried. How long has it been since last I get laid? Surely, it's not like I've been celibate for a year, though, It doesn't really matter since this need and simply getting horny is not adding up. Getting horny is one thing, but the urgently and need to get laid is another thing. Humans are heated creatures too, but not this kind of heated.

I sighed once again and kept eyes glued outside, focusing on my sorroundings instead, listening to murmurs and snippet of conversations and noise that pass through my heightened ears since I drank those blood. I'm not even concentrating enough now since when I concentrate, I hear things that doesnt help with my predicament, conversations and words like;

"Fullmoon."
"Heat... Must be in rut."
"Help with. . ."

Wolves and their kink to breed. I tsked . . .

I choked on my breath as I realized one thing that I failed earlier, by drinking the Kings blood made me sensitive to his own conciousness, by this surely, the King must be in rut? Right? This unexplainable heat and urgency and the resistance, the control of oneself - that comes from within, this emotion is from him.

Knowing this, my cheeks heated and a smile formed on my lips as evil thoughts formed on my head. I know I shouldn't do this, I know I'm signing myself to danger but I had this feeling of wanting him to snap, wanting to see him lose control, wanting him break from his imposing self. So I did the most stupidest thing . . .  which I shouldn't have.

My palm trailed across my stomach, past the tightness of my sweats, parting my legs just enough for my hand, finding the soft nub of pleasure there, directly pinching earning me a breathy moan as I started to draw circle, rolling my eyes, relaxing through the sheets.

Normally, I find little pleasure by doing this and instead of orgasm, what it always gave me was a desperate ache of not getting enough release, an inadequate pressure and at loss of what pleasure should be like. And If I indulged myself to lust with a werewolf; since that's what's available, what I always get is either too full, too rough, always just simply too much.

But this time, It's different. Every caresses and every pinch and nudge on myself amplify the pleasure, making me a gasping, breathy moaning mess. I have never been sensitive like this before. Just a little touch on my breast sends electricity on my fiber, a simple nudge on my entrance with my finger almost made me a cumming mess. A series of pleasure circulates throughout me, spasming and quevering but still denying myself of my own release.

Instead, I filled my mind with all of my past rendevous, like I was browsing through a collection of porn finding the most stimulating, the most perfect at this moment, until I found myself back at those time when I was on his lap, the difference is; I was naked, grinding myself on his, visualizing how perfect he fit inside me, of how perfect he feel inside me. Although I know deep inside me that no alpha would feel perfect for me with their size is, what more of the Alpha of all Alpha, the King.

He will really stretch me.

Part of me wanted to stop this dangerous teasing, to stop tempting and seducing the danger. But part of me also wanted to initiate the challenge, the chase, for him to lose control on where he is at this moment. What would I give to see his face at this moment? But then, there's not even a certainty if he also feel what I feel. Does he even know I have an idea of the contents of his own conciousness?

I can't really stop myself as I imagine him, deliciously stretching me, pounding me roughly yet still gently. Him on top of me, me on top of him: pounding and grinding. The room filled with each other moans, breathy, gasping. His purr; the rumble of his chest that I answer with my own moan. And I was coming undone with the onslaught of my fingers, invisioning him  standing proudly --- towering on my back, hands on my neck and hip, gripping me tightly as he chase his release roughly, snarling, knotting me deliciously.

Wave of sensation came bursting on my body, as I   bask with my own release, making me rapture, dragging me of my own volition. Gasping and moaning on the process, eyes half-lidded as I lie there with a satisfied smile across my face. It was so long since I last felt this; blissful, sated and contented.

That was a mindblowing self-care.

What remains after that is a delicious exhaustion, calling my body for a hot shower and sleep. But the remnants of lust and pleasure, made me want to continue relax and indulge myself to the warmth of my own orgasm.

Bang!!

The sudden force of opening and closing of the door woke me from my sated daze, making me sat up and pulling my blanket closely to my body, covering myself like it would protect me from the predator who entered my den. I gulped and stared wide eye as he faces me, locking the door in the process.

"Aah." He breathed. "Really? Abreille?" He chuckled. "You're playing a really dangerous game." He added. Sauntering towards me with a senister smile painted across his face.

My breath hitched as I instinctively moved back, like it'll help since my back is already glued to the window. I know I should've stop, I know I should've listened to it but my little stubborness and my own lust prevents me from doing so. Maybe, I got ped up by his controlling and demanding nature, stripping me of my own freedom, then making me drink his blood that it triggers me to do things to get even. But looking at it now, I didn't even got my objective, hell!, I dragged myself towards danger.

He walked leisurely, like he was taking his time, like he was unfazed at all. His dress pants still crisp, his movements still with power and grace. He look magnificent like he always is.

Fear creeps on me as his smile faded. His eyes, it was not the swirling green and blues like my own, but a glowing darker green almost black, his veins potruding and a pressure surrounds him, choking me from too much. Then he was towering on my self, looking at me with carnality, with a promise of pruriency.

"I ----" I started. But a hush and a finger on my lips shut me up from my own excuses.

"Really, Abrielle?" He asked once again, his thumb caressing the side of my face. Then he chuckled darkly,

"A knot." He said like he cannot believe it, like myself, I cannot believe it either as I felt shame and fear, I never felt before.

His hands now roams across my thighs and I stopped breathing for a second, his nose flaring, deeply inhaling and eyes focused on me; getting by every seconds. "My knot." He breath, more to his smiling self.

Then he kissed me, yanking me close to him with a tight hold on my neck and hip like I imagined.