A/N: The Moon Blood Saga

What a year it has been friends. A lot of you by now have heard that The Bite has been published and the sequel to the published version, The Hunt, is now available.

First, before I jump into anything, I want to thank everyone for all their support, love, encouragement, and loyalty throughout all these years and especially this year as we've launched our girl into the greater world. It's been such a blessing to see The Bite in the hands of people who have never read the Wattpad version and it's an even bigger reward to see it in the hands of many of you who have loved it since day one. I can't thank you all enough.

What is The Hunt? What's going on with that?

Well, as Levi would say, "A really fun time." The Hunt is going to have content never before read on Wattpad meaning, you've absolutely not seen this before—and I am SO stoked for you guys to dig in.

As mentioned above, The Hunt is the sequel to the published version of The Bite. 

The published versions are more mature, fast paced, grittier, with a momentum that will keep you on the edge of your seat. So be ready for a wild ride as Charlotte tries to find her place in the pack and proves to not only her new packmates, but herself that she belongs. If you've read the Wattpad Version, just think of that with a spookier setting, a deadly challenge that is likely to kill you, a little romance, a lot of wood-chopping, and your favorite characters all wondering what the hell these rogues are up to.

You can order The Hunt almost anywhere you can buy books (Amazon, Barnes & Noble), however, as someone that loves to support local bookstores, I have link(s) in my bio to a few local stores! The best part is one of them will let you order a signed copy, AND if you're international and can't find it on Amazon, they will help to get you a copy (you'll just have to pay shipping).

Book description: 

She survived the bite, but can she survive her beast?

No one thought Charlotte would make it through the harrowing transformation to become a shifter after she was attacked by werewolves in the Alaskan woods. They underestimated her.

Now, to earn a place in this hidden world, she has to prove her worth to the whole pack. So Charlotte chooses to become a tracker, despite the misgivings of her surly mentor, Levi, and the rigorous training that ends in a dangerous hunt. So what if she still needs to figure out how to control her inner wolf?

The hunt takes place deep in the wilderness, where an ancient evil lurks in a forbidden section of the forest. Charlotte will be tested as she learns to work with other members of the pack—even when they don't want her there—and to tame the beast inside her. But this is her shot at a new start . . . and it's a matter of life and death. Whatever dark secrets she uncovers, if Charlotte is going to survive, it's time to stop running away and become the hunter.