CH 27

Adi didn't need to be told twice as he moved his hands upwards and palmed the softness which was tempting him from so long all while peppering kisses on her lips and face.

"Fck Avy! They are so soft" His voice filled with extreme desire and then
...
Ava's breath hitched as his hands did wonders to her body. She was clutching his T-shirt as if her life depended on it.  Their heavy breathings mingled with each other as he came closer to her , staring deep into her eyes.

He nuzzled his face in her neck as his hands kept igniting fire on her body. With his one hand inside her top , he took his other hand  and bringing her hand,  placed it on his heartbeat , which was running like it would literally win the Olympics today.

Ava could feel his furious heartbeat as he whispered in his raspy voice near her ears "Do you feel this baby?"
"Do you see, how much you are affecting me?"
"How uncontrollable  I become when you are near me?"

His breaths kept teasing her sensitive ears as she hid  her face in his chest due to shyness. He chuckled and didn't say anything and kept leaving wet kisses on her neck.

"Pl-Please Adi" She whispered when she could no longer handle his torture anymore.

"Please what baby?" His voice vibrated through her neck, making her body shudder in sensations.

"We-we should get up" She whispered and he finally took his hands out of her clothes,  and let out a long sigh.

"I'm sorry baby. I kind of lost my control" He whispered kissing her cheeks.

"It's ok" She gave him her breathtaking smile which again made him feel things and groaned while mumbling "Uff ye jaanlewa smile" which was inaudible to Ava.

After their whole make out session,
though he didn't do any more funny business , he was still not losing his tight grip on her.

Ava said while a struggling a little "Adi..I need to shower..Let me go"

But Aditya didn't let go, instead he tightened his grip more and shook his head in no.

"Please Adi" Ava pleaded.
But Aditya didn't budge and stayed still. Ava huffed and again tried to ask but before that she felt him coming closer to her ear and whispered
"On one condition I would let you go"

"What?" Ava asked having no idea what this big bad wolf is planning inside his head.

"We will shower together" The second these words left his mouth, he felt her slip out of his hold and smashed a pillow on his face.

Screaming "Pervet" she ran away to her bathroom. While Aditya chuckled sprawling over the bed as he saw her running away with tinted cheeks and then whispered "My shy baby"

....

Ava was standing infront of the mirror, looking at her reflection which was glowing today. She smiled remembering her time with Aditya.
She was really happy with him. After so long, she has finally got a reason to smile wholeheartedly. She doesn't want this happiness to come to an end  as she won't be able to handle it. She then thought about yesterday night attack, which she had to face.

She fetched her phone and went through it  inorder to find if any results had come or not. But she was disappointed as she still didn't get any reply from her team.

'Who was that person? Why was he targeting me? Why do I get this feeling that this incident has something to do this my parents accident?'

The more she thought about it, the more complex the situation seemed to become. Shrugging away her thoughts, she went inside the bathroom to freshen up.

.....

Aditya was trying to sleep again but he was unable to do as his  thoughts kept wandering in the wrong direction listening to the sound of the running shower. 

He sat on the bed and grabbed the pillow she uses closer to him and inhaled her scent from it.

"What have you done to me" he mumbled and messeged his secretary to bring his clothes and breakfast then waited for her to come out.

After a while he heard the  door bell ringing, so he went there to bring his clothes and breakfast from his secretary.

....

After finishing the shower, Ava got out of the bathroom to find Aditya not in the room , she shrugged thinking he must be outside and started drying her hair. 

When Aditya came to her room, he saw a freshly showered Ava standing infront of the mirror, drying her hair. He walked to her and hugged her from behind.

While she was doing that , she felt Aditya pressing against her back and took away the dryer from her hand and said "Let me do this"

He made her sit on the stool and started drying her hair gently with utmost concentration and a serious expression as if he was giving an important exam.

Ava chuckled and when he raised his eyebrows as if asking 'why did she chuckle?' , she just shook her head and closed her eyes letting him do his magic on her head.

After drying her hair , he went to shower while Ava waited for him and then they both came out of the room.

"Wait for a while , I will make the breakfast for us" Ava said going towards the kitchen when Aditya grabbed her hand pulled her back saying "No need to worry about that. I have already ordered it. You must be hungry by now so no need to go through so much hassle"

She smiled at his thoughtfulness, then tiptoed holding his shoulder and kissed his cheek saying "Thank you Adi" went towards the table leaving a blushing Adi behind.
.
.
.
.
A/N-
Hey you all sweet people! How have you been? I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for so long ..I just had been really busy lately that I could barely get anytime to even breathe properly ~_~

Anyways, my terminal exams are going on but still I tried to update a chapter for you all.. Please follow me inorder to find announcements regarding the story and others.

Thank you so much for loving this story so far.

40+ votes for next chapter and
8+ comments

Billionaire 's Irresistible Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें