𝗕𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚

Me and Bill we walking around the city and saw a bakery and Bill pointed at it.
"Look!" He said and I looked over at the bakery which had a long line waiting outside.

"Oh, wow!" I say, shocked at the amount of customers waiting outside.
-"Wanna get in line?" I asked and he shook his head.
-"I don't have time to wait but we could make our own cake and cookies!" He sajd and I smiled at the thought of that.

We headed to the grocery store and picked out some cookie dough and cake mix. We got the materials we needed and we headed out the store with bags in our hands since we came walking. We didn't ask for and Uber because Bill never seemed comfortable in a vehicle with someone he's never met before.

We walked home and placed the bags onto the counter and both our hands were red from the heavy bags.
Bill groaned and rubbed his hands together.
"You okay?" I ask and he nods.
-"My hands just hurt." He replied and we took everything out of the bags.

"What do you wanna do first?" I asked and he shrugged, picking up the cookie dough and cake mix, looking at the both of them. After awhile, he decided he wanted to bake cookies first.

I got the tray and we took the dough, rolled them into balls and placed them onto the tray where I sprayed some PAM so it wouldn't get stuck onto it.
We heated up the oven and placed it inside once it beeped.

We decided to do the cake while the cookies baked.

Bill grabbed the bowl and the ingredients while I told him what to grab, reading the instructions in the back.

We put the cake mix and Bill cracked the eggs. I put the oil and water and Bill mixed it.

I got the cake pan ready and sprayed it as well so it wouldn't get stuck. Once Bill was done, he poured the mix into the cake thing.

"Don't spill it" I say.
-"I'm trying" he said and he slowly poured the mix. He filled it and we waited for the cookies to be finished.

Once the cookies were finished, Bill carefully took them out and I set the oven to 350 degrees for the cake and let it heat up.

"Do I try one?" Bill asked.
-"I don't know, they're probably hot. We just got them out of the oven." I replied and looked at him.
-"Right" he said and let the cookies cool down before trying one.

"Are they good?"
-"Yeah, try it" he said and put the cookie up to my lips and I took a bite out of it.
-"You're such a good baker" I smile.
-"technically, I didn't make it 'cause the cookie dough was already made. We just put it into the oven." He said.
-"still" I rolled my eyes and he poured some milk into a cup.

-𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃

The oven beeped and I took the cake out.
"Be careful" Bill said and I places it onto the counter.

"It looks like a sponge." Bill said as he looked at cake. He was about to pole it but I stopped him.
-"Bill, it's hot" I say and he bites into his cookie.
-"Sorry, I forgot." He apologized and we waited for the cake to cool down before decorating it.

Bill got the frosting and began to put it around the cake.
"Wait, I think I messed up.." He said and pulled away from the cake.
-"No, it's fine!" I say and he loos at me.
-"are you sure?" He asked and I nodded.
-"Yes, It's fine." I say and he continues to put icing onto the cake.
I decorated the top while Bill watched.
He added sprinkles and we were finished.

"You did good!" Bill said and kissed me softly.
-"That was basically all you" I say.
-"Not really! You did this and this and this!" He said and pointed at every little detail.
-"you did the whole cake with the frosting. If it wasn't for you, we would've never gotten this masterpiece." I say and he smiles.
-"Okay, You win." He says and grabs a knife.

"Do you want to cut into it?" He asked.
-"No, you can do it." I replied and he nodded before cutting into it and placing it onto a plate.

He grabbed a fork and let me try it first.
"Is it good?" He asked.
-"yeah but it's so sweet" I say as I tastes the sweetness fill my stomach.
-"oh, no.." Bill said. He knew if he ate this cake, he would be hyper all day.

"You could try it if you want." I shrug and he looks at the cake.
-"I don't wanna be hyper the rest of the day." He said.
-"You do you, babe." I say and he eventually takes a bite. His eyes widened when he tasted the sweetness.
-"Oh, my god, Y/n.." he said and I looked at him.
-"Oh, you're definitely not going to sleep 'til like, 6:00 in the morning.." I say and he laughs.

He was already getting hyper.
"I know right!" He said and I couldn't help but laugh at his reaction.

-𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃
(𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧..)

It was 1:00 in the morning and Bill was still up, trying to practice guitar but his strumming off point. I was tired but I stayed up with him, trying to teach him how to play. He wants to learn how to play by the end of the year so he could flex to Tom on how he could also play guitar.