☯....30....☯

They reached home.
Tae got out of the car and bolted to his room that jungkook had given him for himself. Closing the door harshly crying his eyes out...

Jungkook knocked on his door and said: "Please talk to me."

Jungkook heard his muffled cry "Please just leave me alone for a while."

A couple of hours passed by and night had fallen...

Tae was in his bathroom. His black dress off of his shoulders as he covered his scars on his shoulder and his neck.

Tae didn't notice jungkook standing behind him until he heard him through the mirror "You shouldn't be covering them up."

he turned around. He wore a round neck grey sweatshirt with black dress pants and white shoes. His hair perfectly styled. A brown strapped watch around his left wrist. He looked truly sexy. His clothes highlighted his black eyes. He was clean shaved and his skin glowed.

For a second there Taehyung was in awe with his beauty

Jungkook leaned against the door
frame with his shoulder. His hands in both pockets and again said: "You shouldn't cover them."

Tae looked at him and said in a low voice"l have too."

"No, you don't. They should
know that I know."

"I can't."

"What are you so afraid now?"

Tae turned around and looked himself in the mirror, continuing to cover them...

Jungkook went closer to him. Standing behind him and said,
"I'm with you."

Tae looked at him through the mirror
"I can't risk anything today."

"David said that they all missed you"

Tae scoffed and said "Jimin maybe. I know they're planning something. Tanya must've told them about
everything the day we met."

referring to the heated conversation between Tanya and Jungkook.

Jungkook stood there, watching him cover up his marks. And thought:
Is this what he did everything since we've got married?

When Tae was done Tae pulled the shoulders up. Tae asked, "Could you?"

Jungkook nodded. Slowly he slid up his zipper. His fingertips touching his bare skin. As he did, jungkook looked at him in the mirror. eyes closed like Tae was feeling the touch. His hands clenching the edges of the sink.

Jungkook closed the zipper from him waist to the nape of his neck...

Tae turned around and jungkook saw how beautiful he looked. His dress hugged his body in the right place. Like it was made for him...