LANDED

Author's pov:

"Sir we are going to land" the air hostess informed. He picked up his mobile and dialed his sister's number after 2 - 3 rings she picked up saying .
"Assalam alaikum bhai ,finally you got the time to call your beloved sis after 2 weeks" ᴀʀɪᴀ was really angry on her brother and why won't she when she was missing her brother from the bottom of her heart and he didn't even cared to text her once.

Finally he said in a husky voice of his "waleikum assalam ,okay fine calm down , I am coming today , I will buy you whatever is in your wishlist" he said making his sister happy "really bhai" aria said being all happy "yes, accha mama ko batana mat ke mein aa raha hu ,aaj unka birthday hai mein surprise dunga got it"

(okay so don't say anything to mama as today is her birthday and I'm planning to surprise her)

"Yes sir got it your surprise is safe with me" aria giggled
"okay I will come in the evening, Allah hafiz" he said in his cold tone "Allah hafiz" aria replied and hung up

The plane landed and the Aston Martin was parked in front of his private jet. And he came out of the plane wearing grey tuxedo his hair was set only one strand of his hair was lying on his forehead

 And he came out of the plane wearing grey tuxedo his hair was set only one strand of his hair was lying on his forehead

Brown eyes ,tall broad figure ,6'4 ʀᴇʏᴀɴ sɪᴋᴀɴᴅᴀʀ .

Hella hot . Power lies in his name, everyone in the country feared him .
Dar bhi usse darna janta tha(even fear knows how to fear him)his stare was enough to send shivers down anyone's body .

The grandson of the great mafia and the ceo of Ander co.pvt.ltd . The eldest son of ʜᴀᴀᴅɪ sɪᴋᴀɴᴅᴀʀ and ɴᴏᴏʀ sɪᴋᴀɴᴅᴀʀ .They were the top most richest family in the country .

Reyan was the eldest son after him was
sᴀᴀᴅɪ sɪᴋᴀɴᴅᴀʀ and the younger child was aria sikandar she was the pampered one as she was the youngest

Reyan was the eldest son after him wassᴀᴀᴅɪ sɪᴋᴀɴᴅᴀʀ and the younger child was aria sikandar she was the pampered one as she was the youngest