Txt reaction to their s/o waiting up for them after a long day at work

Yeonjun: It was a hard day practicing, and the only thing he could think of the whole way home was how exciting it would be to see your pretty face after such a long day. When he finally gets to your guys' cozy apartment, he opens the door and drops his bags to the floor softy. Removing his jacket onto the coat hanger and slipping off his shoes as quietly as he could. It was 11 pm and he was sure you would be in bed by now, already asleep and cozy in the warm of the beds thick covers. He tip toed quietly, knowing that you would be asleep and trying his best not to wake you. As he's walking to the room he sees you, in the living room on the couch, slouched and sleeping softly. Holding a pillow for comfort but it was clear that the position you were in was uncomfortable. Your soft snores brought a smile to his face. It was obvious that you had tried your best to stay up for him, if it was any other scenario you would have already been in bed. "Let's get you in bed, my love" He says softly, already by your side.

Soobin:  He walked into the house as quietly as he could. Practice was hard, and the only thing that got him through it was the thought of getting to see you afterwards. He thought it was the cutest thing he had ever seen, you all laid up and cozy, just waiting for his arrival. Your eyes fluttered open softly to the sound of his voice, sitting yourself up and smiling at him softly. You moved your arms off of the pillow and stretched them outwards in a big yawn. "Hi, Binnie, I missed you" You say softly still slowly waking yourself up from your previous nap. "Did you sleep good baby? Why were you out here on the couch so late?" He says with a concern in his voice. On late nights were he has to work, he usually always comes home to find you sleeping softly in the bedroom. It was unusual to see you out on the couch so late. "I wanted to wait up for you, but I think sleepiness got the best of me" You say with a light giggle. You could see his eyes light up at your response. To him, this was just a small reminder of how completely in love he is with you.

Beomgyu: He was getting frustrated now, the outside lock on the apartment you guys shared had yet to compromise with him, He old dingy knob not even letting the key slip through the keyhole, mind you his exhaustion didn't help his case better. Finally, with a little force and a prayer, he opened the door. Right when he walked in he could tell something was up. Almost all of the lights were on and he could hear light music playing in the background. But what for? "Is she cheating on me?" was the first thought that came into his head. With a sigh, he walked further into the apartment to the living room, preparing himself for any other people in there with you. But no no no. He was very wrong. He quickly scolds himself for even thinking you'd do such a think when he sees you on the edge of the couch. Balled up in a light sleep. It was clear that you stayed up for him, well, tried to stay up for him. Without thinking any further, he walks over to you softly. "I love you, Y/n" He says in a light whisper. Caressing your back and watching you sleep peacefully.

Taehyun: Wow, his feet were killing him at this point. For some weird reason he thought it would be a good idea to take the steps to his 3rd story apartment that he shared with you. As he finally took up the last steps he was certain his legs would give out on him. It had been a long day of practice and training. His body was at an all time strain at this point, but he was determined. He finally walked into the cozy space. Feeling the immediate warmth and the sweet smell of you in the distance. The put his things away and headed to the room immediately, just ready to see your face. When he got there though, he didn't see you. He hummed in confusion. You didn't leave, did you? He retraced his steps, walking back into the main living area, and that's when he saw you. Laying out on the couch, dead asleep. "y/n?" He said, surprised to see you out in the living room so late. "Tae, your home!" You jump to your feet, waking up almost immediately. "I tried waiting up for you, guess I failed" You laughed, shrugging your head. Before you could say anything else you  felt a pair of strong hands around you, picking you up and carrying you into the bedroom. "Don't ever feel like you need to stay up for me, a princess needs her sleep, okay?"

Huening Kai: He walked into the house as quietly as he could. He hated the fact that he was coming home so late. He couldn't stand the thought of you being worried or stressed, waiting for his arrival. He quickened his pace to the room, but stopped when he saw you. Slouched on the couch sleeping. Immediately he felt pent up guilt. He hated leaving you by yourself at night. You always tried your hardest to stay up for him on nights like these. And every-time it made him melt into a million pieces. He genuinely thought it was the cutest thing ever. Even more of a reason to love you so much. "Are you cold?" He whispered softly. Walking over to you and putting a hand on your shoulder, which made you jolt up at the touch. "You're home" You say in you sleepy voice happy to see your sweet boyfriend for the first time today. He smiles at you. You and your cute little sleepy voice was the best thing he's ever saw or seen today. "I've missed you" he replies back. Grabbing you and embracing you into a big hug. "Let's go sleep okay?" He says holding your hand and following you into the room softly.

A/N: Sorry for the long wait! This was a really cute one! If you have any requests let me know!! :))