Part 3

In the back of my mind I already knew who the person was on the phone. "H-hello?" I said hesitantly. ".....go back inside. Now." Amaree said sternly. The tone of his voice was soo dark. What ever business he was out handling wasn't anything good. "Amaree I-" click. Before I could even get my next words out he hung up the phone. I handed the man back the phone and went back inside, the first man sat my bags by the door and walked back out. I don't know what I'm going to do I'm fucked. I went upstairs and hid in a different room locking the door, cutting the lights out, and crouching behind a dresser in a closet, this must be a guest room. I stayed there the entire night. Not daring to move a muscle. Honestly, this man scares me. He doesn't even have to tell me what he going to do because I already know. I'm so dumb I should've stuck to the first plan I had in mind. Playing dumb and souping him up. Now that plan definitely won't work. He'll never let me out of here.

While being deep in thought about my next move, the alarm system said "Front door open." It was faint but I heard it. My heart dropped. I can hear him walking up the steps. When he opened his room door and seen that I wasn't in the room he yelled my name. My full name "Xolani!" I put my hand over my mouth. I can feel my heart beating out of my chest. He started checking every room. When he got to this one it was like he knew. He started walking around. Calling my name so calmly. "Xolani, baby come out" he said. Baby? Baby? I'm not his baby, I'm not married to this man he isn't my boyfriend. He's just some sick fuck from the street. The closet light that I was in suddenly cut on. Now that I could see I seen that there was a mirror angled to where I can see him. My eyes widened. His white shirt was stained with blood. He looked dead at the mirror then looked away. There was a door right there on the side of me. If he would walk straight and look to the right he would surly see me crouched in the crack between the dresser and the wall. As he walked towards the door and stopped before he could reach it. "Come out, I see you. If I gotta come to you and get you, you gone have some problems." He said so calmly that it scared me. The tone of his voice was so serious. I got up and stood about 5 feet away from him. I couldn't even get my worlds out. Suddenly I couldn't breathe. It was like there was no air left in the world. The sight of him made me shiver, I could barely stand. "BOO" he said jumping at me.
"A- Amaree please" I said. I never jumped that hard in my life.

"Girl I'm not gone hit you, why you hiding?" He said. "Like I don't know my own dam house." He added. "I was scared" I said in a soft raspy tone. My face was stained with tears. "Y-You're covered in blood, are you ok" I asked trying to sound like I cared about him so I could get myself out of this situation. He didn't say anything. He just ignored and stared at me. "Since you tried to take advantage of my people, that let me know you like to soup people up to get yo way n shit. That's not gone work with me shorty." He said and began walking up to me. "Ok I'm sorry, I'll go back to the room and sit down I swear" I said frantically. "Now all of a sudden you wanna sit down? I'm gone sit you down alright" he grabs a hold of me and puts a rag over my mouth and nose. Knocking me unconscious. Not long after I woke on the ground, the cold floor. My vision was blurry for a minute but then everything came to me. He put me in a room with a sleeping bag and nothing else. The ground felt like concrete of a basement. Amaree was sitting in a chair looking dead at me. His eyes were cold. His energy off. He changed his clothes and took a shower looked like because there was no more blood on him. "Are you going to leave me in here? Please don't leave me in here I'm sorry I'll listen I promise." I said with tears in my eyes begging him. "Now you wanna listen?" He said. "Yes I'll be good and I'll listen to whatever you say. I swear Amaree." I replied. He was now in my face holding me up looking deep into my eyes. In his eyes was nothing. While mines were filling with tears his was filled with nothing. "I know you will, I'm going to make sure of it. Im gone get you right where I want you shorty." He replied. There was a pause before he started his next sentence. "All I wanted to do was fix you....and I will because in the end, yo ass gone be wanting the love that I'm trying to give you, craving for it." He said. "Amaree pleasee" I cried. I tried getting up to go to him but I tripped. I was chained to the wall. It went around my ankle. "Careful" he said. "Amaree, please." I said again holding the chain. He got up and began to walk out "No-" I yelled but before I could finish he said "shut the fuck up. All that yelling shit gone get you no where." And left the room I cried like a baby on the ground. I started panicking. He thinks he knows me but he doesn't, I hate small spaces. This 4x4 room isn't making it any better. It's cold and dark in here.