003

003. FANTASY OR REALITY

IT WAS THE FIRST DAY of their deal, Jude and Madison would be going on their first official date.

A few days ago, Madison had flown over to Germany with her sister, Gabi, and her management team.

She was going to watch his game tonight, and then the couple would go out for dinner together.

Earlier that day, her management team had come over to drop off Jude's shirt for her to wear to the game later.

She decided to pair it with a pair of jeans and tie it to make it look cropped.

She then put her hair into a slicked back ponytail, and added a cute bag to complete her outfit.

Once she was ready, she left to go to the stadium to see her 'boyfriend' play.

TIME SKIP

After the game, Madison went down to the pitch to meet Jude.

As the boy saw her walking across the pitch, he gave her a bright smile before opening his arms for her to fall into.

"Well done" she whispered into his ears as they hugged. Before pulling away, however Jude decided not to let go of her.

His arms were still wrapped around her waist, holding her in place "There's still people watching, Love" he said, his voice hardly above a whisper.

He motioned towards the few people still left in the stadium, still refusing to break eye contact.

"Good excuse, Bellingham" she teased, earning a quiet laugh from Jude.

The boy then slightly loosened his grip on the girl, guiding her towards changing rooms.

"Wait here, I'll be out in about 10 minutes" he said, leaving her to get changed for the date.

Madison then went to sit down outside the changing rooms, waiting for him. She worn the top she wanted to wear of the date underneath Jude's jersey so all she had to do was take it off and then she was ready.

After it had been about 10 or 15 minutes, Jude had finally come out the changing room.

"What took you so long?" she asked, smiling at him as she went over to him.