✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 ✰

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

It was a dark, gloomy night. No sound could be heard—well, other than the violent waves crashing on the beach. A merman lays on the rock, staring at the humans who sat on their boat and collected fish.

He watched a specific human in particular; his name was Wriothesley. The merman had fallen for the handsome male, who was the captain of the boat. His scales moved around as he dove into the water. His tail swayed quickly as he swam through the water to get into his home. Underwater, he was a prince and many respected him but he didn't want to be a merman or even a prince; he wanted to explore the human world.

Neuvillette swam into his room, trying to avoid being caught by his father, until he heard, "Neuvillette!"

Neuvillette's pointy ears shake slowly as he turns around and heads to the main room. "Yes father?" He says swimming into the room. "Where have you been?" His father says, sounding stern but protective. "I was playing with the merkids father" He says. His father sighs and says "Ok i'll believe you this time, go back to your room." Neuvillette nodded and swam away.

As soon as it hit midnight Neuvillette snuck out his room. He swam quickly to the land, His fins swaying somewhat peacefully as he did. He jumped out of the water, his tail forming into legs as he did. His eyes lit up as he saw a familiar figure walking up to him. He quickly hid behind a rock, Not very good hiding but he still tried. The figure stared at the male with white hair which has blue strands in it. "Hello?" The figure said softly walking up to Neuvillette. 

"Hello..!" Neuvillette says blushing brightly as the figure extended his arm, But who was this "figure"? Well it was the captain of the boat, Wriothesley. Neuvillette grabbed his hand, still blushing brightly as he stands up. "Gee you need clothes" Wriothesley chuckles and takes off his jacket, putting it on Neuvillette. Wrio grabs Neuvillette's arm and brings him to his house so he can get him some clothes.

End of Chapter One

★・・・・・・★

Very short starting chapter but i say it's pretty good.

Ty for reading