✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘 ✰

warning! - a little smut

Neuvillette's eyes widen as he walks around with Wriothesley.

"Maid, please get my new friend an outfit; he kind of doesn't have one," Wrio said.

Without replying, the maid grabbed Neuvillette and brought him into a big closet, picking out an outfit. "Put this on, sir," she said, handing him a random outfit. "Thank you, ma'am.." He said this as the maid walked out. He put on the outfit and walked out of the closet to see Wrio waiting. A small blush formed on Wrio's face as he looked at Neuv.

"Uhm, I assume you don't have a home, so I'll let you stay here," Wrio says.

"really? thank you!" Neuvillette said, causing Wrio to blush more.

"Follow me," Wrio said as he walked through his 'house, which was way bigger than a house, but he called it a house. He arrived at a door in the middle of the many doors in the hall and opened the door. "This is where you will stay." Wrio said, moving out the way to let Neuv in.

"Thank you again!" He said, smiling,

"Yeah, I'm going to my room now." He said quickly walking away.

Neuvillette walked over to the bed and fell asleep fast. Wrio walks in quietly. He examines the male carefully, seeing the scales on his body. He walks closer to touch one. "Interesting," he says. His eyes move to his face. "He's quite handsome," he says quietly. Wrio starts to blush softly. He quietly runs out of the room. 

Wrio rushes into his own room, leaning onto his closed door. He locks it and slowly moves his hands down to his pants, unzipping them.

He starts to rub his cock, thinking about Neuvilette. "Hng," he groans as he quickly releases his cum.

"Fuck," he mutters, zipping his pants back and climbing into bed. 

(another short chap but I have a lot of stories to work on and this needs more chapters.)