Cassandra

A few weeks later

I gasp in pleasure as gentle fingertips trace down my neck, reaching the exposed expanse of my back. Every aspect of this moment urges me to surrender control to him. In the recent weeks, he has provided the much-needed respite I sought. He's unearthed pleasure from places I never knew could elicit such responses, causing my toes to curl in delight. While I've experienced intense orgasms in the past, there's a unique quality to the way he skillfully positions his fingers, driving me to the edge, only to then cradle my clit with his mouth, guiding me into a state of pure bliss.

Gentle kisses delicately trace the contours of my back, anchoring me in place as I patiently await the next moment. Through my experiences with him, I've come to understand that when given the chance, he revels in pushing me to the precipice of release, relishing in my pleas for the full extent of promised pleasure. His fingertips meander beneath the blanket, exploring the curvature of my backside, initiating a slow and tantalizing massage.

Fuck, this alone is going to make me come.

Suppressing the impulse to yield to his touch, his motions transform into a more vigorous massage, provoking a moan to escape my lips. In an attempt to stifle any further embarrassment, I bite down, concealing the closeness to the edge. Whether he discerns my imminent unraveling is uncertain, as a sudden, sharp smack shatters the ambient silence, landing on my ass.

This time, I abandon restraint, arching my hips into his touch. Anticipating the ensuing wave of pleasure, I brace for impact, but as his hand withdraws without delivering the expected strike, I turn my head and implore for release, "Please, I'll be good."

A primal growl escapes his lips as he succumbs to my plea, intensifying the impact on my ass. As he rocks back into his touch, the soft fabric of my comforter glides across my cheek. His weight shifts, and upon opening my eyes, I'm greeted by the encompassing darkness of the room.

Blinking to adjust, I sense the mattress dipping between my legs as his thick arousal presses into me. Gently, he moves the hair from my face, prompting me to close my eyes and embrace the vulnerability of the moment, hoping he comprehends my desire for simplicity.

Right now, all I crave is the physical connection, eschewing any emotional entanglements, especially with him. Acknowledging this unspoken agreement, he shifts his weight away, and his fingers trace an electric line of tension down my back.

Stopping at my back dimples he traces the small divots, admiring the way they stand out more in this position. Returning to his journey, he moves to my ass, spreading me wide for his viewing pleasure.

Relaxing into the moment, I bury my face deeper into the comforter as I widen my knees. His finger dips into my dripping core, trailing the juices to my other opening. My body stiffens momentarily, though I've harbored no reservations about exploring this with him. In truth, I've been anticipating his request, but I need him to articulate it explicitly before proceeding.

"Please," his voice is rough with lust, the deep gravel tone alone pushing every thought out of my mind. "Let me have your ass tonight, baby. You've been such a good little slut for me, and it's time I fully claim you."

Turning my head to respond, I smile, "Yes, please."

Releasing my grip on my ass, he grabs a fistful of my hair and pushes my face back into the comforter, commanding, "Stay."

The demanding tone alone would have frozen me on the spot, regardless of the actual words spoken. For all I cared, he could've said 'Banana,' and I would've stopped, preparing myself for him. Over the past few weeks, I've learned that allowing him some free rein in the bedroom is way more fun than I ever expected. Shutting my mind off, I bite down into the comforter to ensure no sound escapes from me; he's going to have to work harder than normal if he wants to hear me.