04- stella

irl & instagram!

"ARE YOU ACTUALLY that stupid?" theo baulked at astrid.

the pair had been working on transfigurations together in the room of requirement for a few hours now. professor mcgonagall had set a quiz for the following  day to see what the seventh years needed to work on for their NEWTS. though, mcgonagall's "quizzes" were more like foot long tests that were often more complicated than most teacher's actual tests.

"why do you think my mom got me a tutor?" she stared at him, "clearly i don't know what i'm doing, but you don't have to be a prick about it."

"okay, but just think about it, stella."

she furrowed her brows, "i thought we agreed you'd stop calling me that."

he'd started calling her that when they were on a holiday visiting his grandparents in italy. his grandmother had called her that, and theodore picked it up. "yeah, but it annoys you."

"you're such a prat; do you know that?"

"how about you just answer the bloody question?"

---

"what are you doing?"

astrid and theo looked up to see a rather angry looking mattheo.

"hi, teo." astrid cleared her throat, attempting to compose herself.

"mate," theo chuckled, "are you aware that your girlfriend can't spell?"

"she apparently can't answer her phone either." he snapped.

astrid frowned and reached into her bag to grab her phone. "i don't even think i have it." pulling the bag on her lap, she rummaged through it, "but i do have that ring i was looking for last week!" she held it up.

"astrid." mattheo's voice was stern. "did you not think to let your boyfriend know that you'd be occupied?"

"what?" her smile turned into a scowl, "like how you thought to let me know that you were working on a project with daphne? or maybe have you just forgotten that i told you last night that theodore would be tutoring me?"

"why do you say her name like that? it's a project, babe."

"in all fairness," theo spoke up, "daphne is a bitch, especially to your girlfriend."

astrid and mattheo spoke at the same time.

"thank you, theodore."

"you're not helping."

mattheo thinned his lips, "i came back from the project hoping to spend some time with my girlfriend, instead i find her laughing in the corner of the library with another boy."

"your best friend." astrid pointed out as she collected her things, "you have that little faith in both of us?"

"what am i supposed to think?" mattheo ran his tongue along his cheek.

"that you have a wonderfully loyal girlfriend." theo raised his brows at his best friend before leaving.

⭒⭒⭒

tnott posted a story

seen by astronomical, drakenottherapper, and others

⭒⭒⭒

astridmalfoy posted 2 stories

seen by b

seen by b.zabini, harrypotter, and others

replies

tnott
why do you look so pasty

astridmalfoy
your mom sat on my face last
night and it made my skin dry

tnott
you're awful

astridmalfoy
dunno you're mom thinks i'm
wonderful✂️

tnott
🤢

⭒⭒⭒

weasleyron
Haha Dickinson

astridmalfoy
your name is literally ronald 

weasleyron
Bloody hell no need to be so 
agressive 

⭒⭒⭒

c speaks!

little random chapter in the name of free time

:))