23

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 23

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

points Volume Reading 23

When I perform a play, for me it is to temporarily silence the family members, but for you it is to give Mr. Ye a stimulus and give him a certain sense of crisis. Anyway, we Not really together either. "

He took a sip of tea and continued: "You are chasing him too closely now. He has too much initiative. If he doesn't accept you now, he may still feel a little guilty in his heart. As time goes by, he will accept you. It will become a matter of course, and I am afraid that he will no longer cherish your affection and will make you feel discouraged. He

Chengshuang waited patiently for her to finish speaking. His eyes had completely cooled down. He stood up and answered word for word: "First of all, I am sure that Qing Rang has feelings for me. Although he has concerns and did not respond to me formally, but He is definitely not someone who plays with other people's feelings. If he has no intention of me, he will definitely reject it and leave me hope. I am already satisfied. Secondly, we will resolve the relationship between Qingrang and me internally. He has been unable to make up his mind because of my inability. I will only make myself better and stronger and become a person worthy of his complete trust, and It's not like you said, using some means to arouse his suspicion and make him uneasy. The last sentence, if you know me well enough, you should know that there is only one ending that I care about, and that is mine! "

Chapter 17 Skin

Friendly He Chengshuang watched Yu Ling's face turn from red to white. In the end, he didn't say any harsh words. He turned and walked towards the door. When he opened the door, he saw the person he could find.

Ye Qing let the corner of his mouth twitch. Smiling, with eyes as warm as water, she looked at him and said softly: "It's raining outside, I'll bring you an umbrella.

He Chengshuang took Ye Qingrang's right hand and said, "Go home. " "

After getting into the car, He Chengshuang grabbed Ye Qingrang's chin, turned his face and kissed him like crazy. He pried open his lips with his tongue and sucked heavily on Ye Qingrang's saliva. After sucking it dry, he licked it hard with the tip of his tongue. Licking the roof of his mouth, he poked the base of his tongue, stimulating Ye Qing to secrete more, allowing him to taste as much as he wanted.

Ye Qing let out a hand and quietly pinched the corners of He Chengshuang's clothes and tried to cooperate. The corners of his mouth were sore from the kiss, and he showed no resistance. With such force, even Lao Jiang, who was driving, had no time to take care of it.

After the kiss, he was breathing heavily, the tips of their noses were touching, and the atmosphere was extremely sticky. Ye Qingrang pursed his slightly swollen lips and whispered: "She I like you, why don't you accept it? He

Chengshuang asked back: "You still ask this question now, where is your conscience?" "

Miss Yu is so good. Maybe more and more special people will like you in the future. Will you accept it?" "

Not accepted. " "

Ye Qingrang's eyes were moist, and he took the initiative to touch He Chengshuang's lips. They separated immediately. He blushed and said: "You are very good. It is me who has been hesitant and dare not face the true heart. So from now on Finally, let's keep going like this, okay?