Foreward

Agreeing to be a sugar baby was a choice, falling in love was not.

Hello and thank you for checking out my story! This story was originally posted in 2014-2017 and since then things have most certainly changed! I've changed a few characters to be my own! Do not worry, our lovely couple is still the same. Over the years I've gone through the comments and messages left for this series and it always fills me with a sense of satisfaction. I hope you guys love it just like you did all those years ago. I will be posting this work on A03(no ads) so feel free to check it out there too!

  !!!TW TW TW TW TW TW TW TW TW TW TW!!!

This is a same-sex romance story,(malexmale) with a few morally grey characters and morally grey aspects. There will be mentions of past trauma of underaged characters, some in detail and some in passing mentions. There will be mentions of sexual assault, not of the MMC's, but of someone close to them. There will be a suicide attempt, not of the MMCs but of someone close to them. There will be mature language and I'm a huge fan of explicit words, lol. In this world, Mpreg(male pregnancy) is a thing!! And no I will not change it.

 Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns. Thank you and enjoy!

AO3 User: WhereTheGhoulsGo! 

https://archiveofourown.org/works/48458935