Sugar Daddy: By Name

Michael 

Swirling his hips in time with the beat while ghosting his fingertips over the sensitive skin of his midsection, Michael nearly shivers at the erotic tingle that shoots down his spine. Capturing his bottom lip between his teeth and peering at his client, Mr. Borrow, from under his lashes, Michael pushes himself down onto the growing erection under his ass and grinds. 

Warm and slightly sweaty hands travel up the length of his back, pulling Michael flush to the other man's chest. A deep groan fills the room as Mr. Borrow tries to hold Michael in place, thrusting his hips upward in a desperate attempt to get himself off. 

"Remember the rules?" Michael murmurs. "No touching."

Mr. Borrow groans in dismay at being told no.

Laughing placidly and gently prying at the iron grip on his hips, Michael quickly spins himself around so his back to the man's chest. The stench of alcohol floods his senses, making him dizzy and slightly nauseous, even as he grabs ahold of the arms of the chair and uses it to stabilize himself. Trapping himself in between the legs of Mr. Borrow and the overly plush chair, Michael rolls his hips forward in slow, perfectly timed seductive movements. 

"You're so hot." Mr. Borrow groans, his hands trailing the length of Michael's sides. "The hottest piece of ass in this place. You know that?"

The urge to roll his eyes is so strong that Michael has to physically stop himself from doing so. Peering over his naked shoulder and batting his lashes, Michael watches as Mr. Borrow pulls a wad of money from the breast pocket of his dress shirt and straightens them before tucking hundred bill by bill into the band of his spandex.

"You deserve all of this,"  Mr. Borrow moans, flashing the money in front of Michael. His wedding band glints in the red lights. "Just keep doing what you're doing and I'll give you this and more. So much more."

Michael's stomach tightens and then drops in a sickening gesture. His skin rises painfully in goosebumps and the urge to flee is so overwhelming Michael is scared he'll run and never stop. The red LED lights that trace the ceiling of the black room cast demonic shadows across the other man's face, forcing Michael to look away. 

Mr. Borrow reaches around Michael, locking his arm around the younger man's middle and pulling him backward. With his back flush against Mr. Borrow's chest and his head resting on the man's shoulder, Michael holds his breath as the song slowly starts to come to an end. 

Closing his eyes and willing time to move faster, Michael does his best to zone out. The papery feel of the money rubs against his skin and crinkles with his movements. Even as one song rolls to an end the other begins the sickening feeling from earlier lingers.

Mr. Borrow has been coming to the club since Michael has been working here, always flashing his deep pockets and doing as he pleases...but this is the first time he's worn a wedding ring on.

Sweaty fingers trace the band of his spandex, the only piece of clothing that separates Michael's naked body from the general public. His chest is exposed and covered in glitter, the tiny flecks lighting his body up in the black room. The beat drops in the song being played overhead and as Michael drops down to grind against Mr. Borrow, the man slips his hand under the spandex. 

Startled by the sudden intrusion and the hand moving toward his dick, Michael jerks away and turns to face the man with wide eyes. Physically removing the offending hand from under his spandex, Michael shakes his head like he's reprimanding a naughty pet.