𝘨𝘤 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘱𝘵 3 | B.N

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

My mother and I just to the scobell's place. The drive was long. I didn't like it. We're usually an airplane family.

We rang the doorbell waiting for someone to open it. A lady with blonde hair opened it. I'm assuming it was walker's mom.

"Oh my goodness, welcome! Walker told me everything about you guys," She greeted us with a huge smile. She let us in and helped us with our luggages.

"We set up the guest room for you both! Everything is there and the bathroom has towels and everything you guys need," she told us. "Thank you Mrs. Scobell for everything. We appreciate your family so much," my mom said with a smile. "No worries and please call me Heather," she said.

———

Me and my mom just unpacked our stuff and I was going to surprise Walker in his room. I told him we would be coming in two days but i lied it was just the next day.

I went to find his room. His mom told me the directions and i finally found it. I knocked on it and i could hear screaming and yelling from inside but they seem like cheerful screaming...

"Hold up guys, it's my mom.. i got to go! Bye," i hear walker say to his friends im guessing. I hear some commotion before the door slowly opened and I see walker. "HOLY SHIII.......i mean Y/N/N," he yelled, giving me a big fat hug which i didn't hesitate to give back.

"WALKERRR," I gave the same energy back.

He brought me into his room. "I thought you were coming tomorrow," he asked. I laughed, "Surprise?"

"I can't wait to tell the others," I said excitedly. "Let's take a pic and send it to the group chat," he laughed. He was such a big ball of sunshine.

———

brady hate club🗣️

me
guess what guys

xoxo💞
AND SHES BACK FROM THE DEAD

twinss🎀
we can cancel the funeral now

me
y'all so dramatic

timothee 2.0
you were gone for a whole week

stink stink🤕
no explanations

me
i have an explanation

mei have an explanation

corncob🙌🏻
WOAHHH

xoxo💞
COLLAB? SINCE WHEN?

stink stink🤕
JUMPSCARE ?!

me
my explanation

but gtg gonna hang out with my bro