• CHAPTER 14 •

"closer."

RECAP

"Your in love unnie aren't you?" Gias voice said making me look at her.

"Love?" I asked.
"Whats love to you sweetheart?" I asked, as she made herself comfortable on my lap.

"Love is like the heartbeat of the universe, without it, all bonds would be broken. The sun loves the planets, And the moon loves the earth. And the earth loves us that's why it keeps us safe and sound..I think your heartbeat is Kookie isn't he?" She said. While I was left speechless.

"You should tell him" she giggled, before giving me a kiss on the cheek and running to play with Hari who was, dancing with the other kids.

I sat there, in silence as her words replayed.

He is my heartbeat.
My warmth.
My safety.
My love.

Jeon Jungkook.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Pov: Jeon Jungkook 🖤

Y/n was looking out the window and had been silent ever since we left the orphanage, i don't want to say anything infront of these two love birds they're least bothered anyway.

Stopping the car, infront of the cabin, i helped Hari and Jangwonz get down, as they went inside, followed by Taehyung.

I then looked at y/n, before grabbing her wrist and pulling her towards me.

"You okay?" I asked, as she looked at me directly in the eyes, as if aching to say something but the words not coming out of her mouth.

She smiled softly. "Just um relaxed' she said, but I could see right through her words this was something else.

But I didn't want to push her since, if she's not comfortable saying it, why should I add to it right? I smiled, ruffling her hair and taking her inside.
___
It's been a few hours since we returned home, and had dinner, currently I was walking towards the lake at the back of the cabin.

It's where I usually spend most of my time, the cold but warm waterz relaxes me, and it's clean which doesn't freak out my mother.

Taking off my shirt, and jeans, until i was left in my shorts, i got into the lake, as the cold water touched and costed my skin.

That's when I saw a familiar figure walk towards me. Y/n.

"Cooling off?" She said, smiling. Wearing a long sleeve top, and black shorts. Even when simple she drives me insane.

Lowering her feet into the pool, she glanced at me, her cheeks red from the fact that I was naked probably. Even if it was dark. The lake was lit up by this particular element in the lake that glows a neon blue.

Dad payed alot of bucks for it and got it attached to the lake.

Nature at its finest.

She looked at her feet dangling in the lake, as I stared at her. "Umm The two idiots are asleep, and i just put Jangwon to sleep-"

"Wanna join?" I asked, interrupting her.as she laughed, "the waters too cold." She said, declining as I smiled, "oh c'mon. I'm here" i said as she looked at me. Smiling.

Her next action caught me off guard.
She took off her stop, leaving her in her black undergarments it even had a lace lining.+ shorts.  And lowering herself into the pool.

Fuck why am I staring at her there? You fucking creep, I cursed myself. I looked away, I knew my ears and cheeks were pink and I couldn't hide it.

She rested beside me, before splashing water on me. Oh so this is how she wants to play it.

I splashed water onto her, as she screamed, at the cold water hitting her skin, as she continued to splash water and so did I.

I put my head underwater, when she turned away, "Jungkook?" She called out, when she couldn't find me. "Jungkook this isn't funny?' she said, as I suddenly pulled her down. She gasped. And came back up.

Both of us laughing, as she hit me.

Laughter filling the quiet area. Suddenly i grabbed her by her waist. I was so lost in the game I wasn't processing my actions.

And once I did it was too late.

We both were soaked. My hands on her waist, while her hands were on my chest. Looking into each other's eyes. The moonlight shining.

Shit. Tell me this isn't real.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_--__-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Have I ever told you how insane you drive me sometimes?" He said, his voice deeper and colder than the water they were in.

"Have I ever told you, how beautiful your eyes are?" She said, pulling him closer bit by bit.

They both knew it was wrong. But. Could you blame them?

She knew, doing this, giving in, would have it's consequences. He knew the same. Her father was strict. His father would kill him.

Even if Hari and Taehyung were dating, it didn't matter. Cause he was the oldest. And she was the youngest.

But that couldn't bother them more.

Pulling her closer, he whispered. "Please y/n. Please push me and tell me to back off."

"I don't want to." She whispered. Finally giving him.

And before they knew it, his lips landed on hers. Kissing her, as she kissed back. Moaning into the kiss.

Lifting her to wrap her legs around him, in the water, his back hit the end of the lake.

As they continued to kiss, exploring eachother completely.

Squeezing her waist, as he kissed her, y/n moaned at the feeling of his kisses trailing down to her neck. sucking and biting, taking out many sounds from her mouth.

As their lips attached once again.

They knew it was wrong.
They knew they would have to face alot.

But oh god. They couldn't help it.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
💗: 👉🏻👈🏻 I blushed while writing this.. dbhdbsnsksndnd my fav my fav chapter.
(No they didn't rail. Wash you brain fshsbns you stinky minky (jk ily))

Until next time ~
-Ava <3