Chapter 8

Jay pov:

2 days later

It has been 2 days ever since me and Billie made out in the closet.

We haven't talked since that day and every time I would go into school everyone would make fun of me.

Brandon and his group of friends would bully me non stop at school.

Billie has been ignoring me. We haven't spoken since that day.

I was eating some breakfast Maggie had made "jay honey have you seen Billie" Maggie said "uh no" I said eating a piece of bacon.

I finish my plate of food and throw my dish into the sink. I was washing my dishes until I saw Billie.

I glanced at Billie and she glanced at me quickly speed walking to our room.

I furrow my eyebrows.

I finish washing my dish. I walk to our room where Billie was it.
I walk into the room smelling her perfume she has the bestest scent. I then look at her, she was looking through her drawer.

"Need something?" I say sitting down on the bed looking at her.

She ignored me.

I sigh and lay across the bed. I then get a text I pick my phone up seeing it's Romeo.

Romeo

Yo can I come over

Yeah and bring sum chips

Ight

I put my phone down seeing Billie is still trying to find something "yo Billie why you ignoring me for" I asked her she stopped. She didn't answer me she went back to finding what ever she was looking for.

"Can u fucking answer me" I yell getting annoyed she still didn't answer me.

She then holds something in her hand and smiles at it. I look at what she smiled at and saw that it was... a purple dildo...

I furrowed my eyebrows trying not to laugh. She took it in her hand and went into the bathroom with it.

I silently laugh to myself as I was laughing the door bell rang. Probably Romeo

I stand up and going up to the door opening it seeing it was Brandon.

He was standing there with flowers nervously.

He then sees me and looks at me nastily "can you call Billie to come here" he says rolling his eyes at me

"yeah whatever" I say walking to the bathroom Billie went to I was getting closer to the bathroom and heard quiet moaning. "Mmmp jay" she moaned in the bathroom

My jaw dropped wait was she fucking her self with the dildo and moaning my name?

My face goes red. "Uhh Billie uhm... Brandon told me to tell you he's waiting for you outside the door" I said to her leaning on the door.

Billies pov:

I was riding my purple dildo moaning jays name. I was about to cum until I heard someone from the door say my name "uhh Billie uhm... Brandon told me to tell you he's waiting for you outside the door" jay said as I was about to cum.

I quickly stop realizing jay just heard me moan his name and shit. I blush hella hard getting off the dildo cleaning myself up.

I'm pretty sure he left since I heard his foot steps walk away.

I put my clothes back on and clean the dildo. I finish and wash my hands with soap.

I walk out of the bathroom blushing hard, I walk to the front door seeing Brandon with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

Long story short me and Brandon had a big argument because of what happened in the closet with jay.

"Uhh hey baby" Brandon said smiling handing me the flowers. I smile back "hey" I said smiling the roses.

"Uh I came here to apologize to you about what happened this morning I didn't mean to yell I just got jealous that u guys had kiss" he said nervously "yeah it's okay the kiss didn't mean anything to me" I said but was kinda lying.

"Can I come inside?" He asked smiling "yeah come in" I said and closed the door as he followed me to our room

We walk in and I see jay on the bed laying down. I blush a little remembering what happened in the bathroom.

Jays pov:

I look up seeing Billie and Brandon coming into the room.

I start remembering what happened in the bathroom with Billie and looked down a little and blushed a little. I then hear the door bell ring "uh ima go get that" I say and get up from the bed and open the door seeing Romeo.

"Broo I need to tell you bruh come inside" I say laughing "okay okay" he laughs sitting on the couch.

"Ok what happened" Romeo said taking some chips out to eat "so when I was waiting for you someone knocked on the door and it was Brandon and he told me to tell Billie to come down here to talk to him and I walked to the bathroom and heard moaning and I saw her with a purple dildo in the room when she picked it up bro and she literally moaned my name out while fucking herself with the dildo" I say laughing a little "I can't make this shit up" I say continuing laughing

He had had jaw dropped "no way" he said flabbergasted "yes bruh" I said laughing my ass off

"Wait so does she like you or some shit" he said still in shock on what I told him. "I don't know bro she been avoiding me since the party" I said grabbing the chips and putting it in my mouth.

"Well right now she's in our room with Brandon" I say shrugging my shoulders "actually I gotta go grab my phone from the bed I'll be right back" I say and go to me and billies room.

I walk into the room without knocking thinking nothing of it to seeing Billie sucking Brandon's dick.

"Oh shit" I whispered to myself closing my eyes.

I opened my eyes seeing Brandon had his pants up and Billie whipped her mouth with her hand "my bad I didn't mean to walk in on you guys" I say quickly entering the room. I glance back at Billie seeing her whole face red.

I quickly grab my phone walking out the room leaving them alone.

I come back to the couch and see Romeo almost done with the chips.

"Romeo tell me why I just walked into my room seeing Billie giving Brandon head in OUR ROOM" I said laughing

"Bro ain't no way" he said laughing hard to where he started crying a little

"Yes bruh and of course it had to happen when I just told you what happened with me and Billie" I said drinking some coke.

Timeskip

It was night time and Romeo had left. Brandon was still here and I over heard them talk about Brandon staying overnight.

I decided to just sleep on the couch. I already had took a shower I was just going to go to sleep now.

I sigh laying down on the couch putting my phone to the side. I get comfortable in the couch and fall to sleep.