15 years ago

𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜

Queen Winter was out the castle. She watched as her pup played around in the snow. She had beautiful glowing cyan eyes. King Loan stud next to Winter. "Isn't she pretty?", Winter asked. Loan nodded. "Snowfall, dear, let's go inside and get you ready for your first day of school", Winter said. Little Snowfall lifted her head from the snow and tilted her head. She was still young, only 3 years old. Loan grabbed her and placed her on her back. Snowfall let out a small snort. Winter and Loan smiled.

𝙰𝚝 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢

Snowfall was with her parents, watching other SnowPups say good bye to their parents and enter school. Snowfall looked up at her mother. "It's alright, Snowy. We will help you find your class", Winter said. They walked inside. The place was big, full with classes and lockers for older wolves. After they found her class, they said good bye and left.

Snowfall sat on the last desk near a corner. Other SnowPups where there too. They all looked excited and happy. Snowfall was just nervous. The sit to her right was empty while the one to her left was a male SnowPup. He was chewing on his paw. Snowfall lowered her head. Someone sat on the empty sit. She glazed over and saw another male pup. He had a black bracelet that had a heart. "Hi!", he said and waved a paw at her. "H-hi", Snowfall answered. "I'm Ice! What's your name?", he asked. "I-I'm Snowfall", she answered. "Oh! You must be the princess!", Ice said. He was energetic. "We will be awesome friends!", he added. Snowfall gave him a little smile.