Itadori & Choso Living Together AU (As Bros)- 5

(Slight manga spoilers?) [also happy new year!]

They were all strapped in their seats waiting for the slideshow to show the next alternate universe. Some were a little wary because of the stunt that Itadori pulled earlier but the rest ignored it since they've seen worse.

The screen then started popping up, it was flickering. Everyone wondered what was wrong with the slideshow, but Gojo thought it was purposeful because of 'special effects,' or as he'd like to call it.

The screen stopped flickering after a few seconds. The screen then showed the bold letters. 

"Itadori & Choso Brother's living together."

When everyone saw this they looked at Choso and then at Itadori. They were trying to see the resemblance between the two. Kenjaku secretly smiled at this revelation. Meanwhile, Choso was just wide-eyed. He knew he had 9 younger siblings but he only met two of them. But he realized that it was an AU. But it was really specific, he was feeling like it was real. It's like the information is conspicuous but it was like the real information was never reachable. 

Itadori was shocked because he never knew he had siblings. He supposed that he never really met his mother so it could be possible. Itadori had concluded that they were half-brothers. Even though it was an alternate universe he felt a long feeling of hiraeth. It was like he was stuck in traffic, in a never-understanding reason of how he felt about possibly being half-brothers with an enemy, Choso. He decided he'd think about it later.

Junpei was thinking about this topic obliviously because he thought it was great that Itadori had a brother. On the other hand, he was also oblivious to the strong tension and stares around the room, especially at Itadori and Choso.

Now, the slideshow was switching to a picture of Choso and Itadori.

"Oh look at that! We are fighting together!" - Itadori

Everyone then looked at Itadori stupendously at how fast he was all right with the information. Even Choso was a little stumped at the reaction yet, since this was his brother he nodded.

"Yes, it looks like we make a great team." -Choso

Everyone suddenly was out of their stupendous trance and Gojo, Nobara, and surprisingly Megumi glared at Choso. They saw Choso was smiling warmly. Nobara fell out of her seat when she saw that. Everyone then looked at her and she was just chagrined. She made her way back to her seat and they continued reacting.