ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

PRINCESS
————✮⋆˙————

─── ⋆。°✩ PART TWOMy footsteps echoed throughout the halls as I made my way towards my room, the weight of my concerns pressing down upon me like a heavy burden

─── ⋆。°✩ PART TWO
My footsteps echoed throughout the halls as I made my way towards my room, the weight of my concerns pressing down upon me like a heavy burden. As I neared the guests' rooms, I spotted a figure clad in black and carrying a gun, and I quickly realized that he was a soldier. The sight of him caught me off guard, making me pause for a moment, trying to understand why he was there.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him with suspicion in my voice, not even hiding it.

"I'm not allowed to tell," the soldier answers and ignores me.

He just ignored me.

"Are you ignoring me?" I ask calmly, starting to make myself ready for an argument I would definitely win.

No answer.
He has a big fucking attitude.

"Your attitude cannot hurt me, but mine will destroy you, so answer soldier. What. Are. You. Doing. Here."

He still didn't speak.

"Answer me, soldier," I demanded, my voice unwavering.

His lack of response only served to fuel my anger. "Your silence is a mistake," I warned, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Warner's orders were not to inform anyone besides Anderson," he stated, a hint of annoyance in his gaze.

"My brothers business is my business," I tell him.

Aaron was my adoptive brother of 12 years now. He was someone I told everything to and in return, he told me everything. I had little trust in anyone but him, with the only other people I trusted even a little being Naz and Haider.

But this trust was about to be tested because I didn't like it when people were hiding stuff.

I would use my powers on him, but Anderson made a rule that I couldn't use my powers on him, Aaron and his soldiers.

I hated this rule with passion but followed it, because Anderson took it very serious, the one time I broke his rule, he set me into a cell for a week.

The thought of returning to that place made my chest tighten with fear. The solitary confinement had been a form of punishment I wouldn't wish on anyone, the darkness and the isolation had chipped away at my sanity in a way I couldn't even comprehend. I had become terrified of the dark, the slightest lack of light causing me to break down into tears, it was an insecurity I couldn't stand to admit, let alone share with another, besides Aaron.

"What's your name, soldier?"

"Kenji. Kenji Kishimoto."

"Okay Kenji,Kenji Kishimoto, I will make sure to tell Aaron about this," I put my hands on my hips, causing some strands of my hair to fall in my face.

"Go ahead, princess," he snapped back.

Did he just call me princess?

"You're getting on my nerves- Don't think you can talk to me like that without any consequences," I grit my teeth.

"You have an attitude," he smirks and wants to make me mad, I'm not falling for this shit, so I just ignore his comment and glance at him.

"I said you have an attitude," he says again.

"There's no need to repeat yourself. I ignored you just fine the first time," I roll my eyes.

"You're just proving my point with that snarky comment," his smirk grows wider.

He is only a fucking soldier, who does he think he is?

"You're a soldier, know your place," I get my face near his, which makes him shut up.

"Cat got your tongue?" I smirk as I got even closer to Kishimoto, he appeared to grow a little nervous, his gaze flickering between me and the floor. I could tell he wasn't used to being challenged, which only added to my confidence. With my smirk still reminding on my face, I looked him up and down, my eyes taking in every detail of his appearance.

I could tell he had Japanese heritage by the features of his face, and his black hair and deeply brown eyes gave him a striking appearance.

He was handsome I couldn't deny that but his personality was as shitty as my skills in saying sorry, which meant pretty bad.

"Whatever, be prepared of dealing with the consequences, Kishimoto" I say while walking to the direction my room was at.

What was he hiding so hard?
What was behind that door?
Why didn't Aaron want me to get into that damn room?