Episode 44

Bigger Dreams (2)

***

The viewership rating for the last episode was 42.9%.

There were some who were disappointed that they did not reach 43%, but the fact that they had already surpassed 40% was an amazing achievement.

There was a saying that it was difficult to get full after the first drink, but Dojun's first drink was overflowing and excessive.

Dojun, who returned home after finishing the last filming, could not overcome his fatigue and fell asleep. The tension so far has been relieved.

Dojun, who woke up after a full day's sleep, felt that something had changed in the world again.

Even when we turned on the TV, looked at the Internet, or even went out on the street in front of the officetel to have lunch, everyone talked about Do-jun and recognized him.

“Hey, aren’t you Kang Do-jun?”

"oh my god. handsome."

Of course, the world did not change overnight. The popularity was already felt first-hand during the public handshake event.

But at that time, it was a limited space and it was work, so there were some things I couldn't fully feel.

After finishing filming, I could finally feel the completely different world. Dojun had completely become a ‘star’ just one year after his debut.

Dojun also took a hat with him when he went out, and even so, he was getting used to people recognizing him.

'I never thought I would become famous so quickly... 'I was lucky with the work.'

Do-jun himself thought he was lucky, but no one would say that he became a star purely because of luck.

He was a talented person who was prepared to the extent that it was a shame that he only appeared now, and he had already made his name, face, and skills known to the public regardless of age.

No matter what happens with his next project, Do-Jun is not a star who will quickly become famous and then disappear. He was a star with expectations of how he would grow further in the future.

And Dojun also did not settle for reality in line with the expectations.

Going to China with Kim Se-hee was a great stimulus to Do-jun.

Do-jun, who went on a reward vacation to Cebu with the end of the show, headed to Beijing, China with Kim Se-hee as soon as the reward vacation ended.

Kim Se-hee was working as a cosmetics brand model in China.

As it became popular in China, a new advertisement for a product made from red ginseng was filmed using the 'Dal-i' concept.

For that reason, they planned to visit Beijing after the show ended, and during their visit to Beijing, they planned to hold a personal fan signing event to solidify their recognition in China.

What Kim Se-hee suggested to Do-jun was to hold a joint fan signing event.

The fan signing event was separate from the cosmetics modeling event and was planned by Kim Se-hee's Chinese agency, so there was no problem with additional Do-jun joining.

It was a good opportunity for 'Pine Actors', which had not yet signed an agreement with China, to promote Dojun in China.

It was also a very realistic and helpful suggestion from Kim Se-hee, who wanted to express her gratitude to Do-jun in many ways.