Daylillies -Finnick O

Summary: You and Finnick live together and go on walks with each other every now n' then. On this current walk, he picks up multiple flowers for you. Putting some in ur hair and making a bouquet with the others.

Outfit:

Hair (curly)

Hair (curly)

Straight/wavy

Straight/wavy

Braids

Age: 23

Age: 23

What y/n's like: Sweet & nice but if she gets bad feelings about you; she won't hesitate to show that she doesn't like you, she has a sweet spot for Finnick, cocky, if she barely knows someone; she doesn't care about hurting their feelings, and with her friends & family; she's a little cinnamon roll.

Disclaimer: if you're allergic to Daylillies, pretend it's a different flower.
__________________________________
              ~Narrator's Pov~
Today, you and your boyfriend Finnick took a day to stroll around District 4 with each other.
Your hands were intertwined but no words were really spoken to each other. It's not that you two weed mad at each other or something, the silence just didn't bother either of you. Especially if there wasn't much to say and you both wanted to take in your surroundings.

Finnick started seeing lots of flowers but there was a specific one that stuck out to him.

Daylilies

They reminded him of you but he couldn't figure out. They were also the prettiest ones in his opinion.

Everytime he saw some, or even just one singular daylily, he would stop to pick it up.
You didn't bother to question him and just let him do it.

When he picked up one, he saw the stem wasn't as long as the others so he stopped walking, causing you to look at him
"What's wrong, Finn?"

He didn't say anything. He just took the daylily and placed it in your hair.
He put one hand on your cheek and softly kissed you
"Beautiful"

You smiled at him.
'God how did I end up with such a guy like him' is all you could think.

He placed his hand on the lower part of your back and you two started walking again as he held the other daylilies in his other hand.

After your walk, you two went back home. The first thing Finnick did was run to the kitchen, put all the daylilies together, wrapped a ribbon around the stems, and sprayed some water on them.

He went to your room as you were taking your shoes off and when you turned around, you saw Finnick just standing there so you jumped up "Finnick what the fuck!"

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you, Honey" -He apologized before walking towards you and taking the bouquet out from behind his back and handing them to you "I just wanted to give you these"

You looked at the Daylillies, taking them, then looked at Finnick, smiling
"You're so sweet. And adorable" -You complemented as you placed your hand on his cheek and rubbed his cheekbone with your thumb.

He smiled, put his hand over your wrist that was on his cheek, then kissed your nose.

You looked into his sea green eyes, practically getting lost in them.

You quickly snapped out of it "well I'm gonna go put these in water"

He nodded and moves to the side, allowing you to walk out the room.

You got a vase, filled it up with water and placed the Daylillies inside. You looked at them for awhile, just grateful for Finnick being with you and being the way he is.

As you were lost in thought, you felt strong arms snake around your body.
You looked up and behind you to see of course Finnick with a grin on his face
"Really like the flowers huh?"

"Of course I do" you turned around to wrap your arms around his neck, standing on your tippy toes since he was much taller than you. "I love you. So much. And I'm grateful for all you do"

Finnick looked you in your e/c (eye color) eyes before kissing you. You kissed back for a little while then he pulled away

"I love you too, My love"
______________________________
This is kinda short but I didn't know where else to go with this 😭

Word count: 565