König- stuck

The intel mission went badly. You darted into one of the large metal lockers down the corridor and pulled Konig in with you. You were safe from the guards, but now you were caged inside the cramped locker with Konig. You wriggled for room as Konig's virile scent from his sniper hood filled the tight space. "Scheiße, stop squirming!" Konig hissed, his blue eyes flashing red as he steadied you with his large hands. "Calm down." Konig's behemoth figure and yours was a comical size difference.

"Sorry! Its hard not to its a bit cramped in here"

"It's more than a bit cramped." Konig growled as he glanced around before resting his head back on the locker wall. "It's going to be a long wait." Konig shrugged and his eyes fell on you. He had to crouch down even further as his towering stature barely fit in the locker.

You sigh. Being stuck in a locker with the Conel is not exactly how you planned on spending your day.

Your sigh filled the stale air in the small space. Konig's nostrils flared as he watched you. He shifted his massive frame as his muscles flexed. You felt the heat from his body and the bulk of his frame was pushing into you. He shifted to the side and his thigh brushed against yours.

I look up at him

Konig was leaning up against the wall at the back of the locker. His broad chest and thick neck were a few inches from your face. The space was so cramped that there really wasn't anyway to look away. Konig's eyes met yours and he gave a small smile. "Sorry, I'm probably taking most of the space here."

I give him a slight smile "No it's fine"

Konig's head tilted to the side as he observed you. He sighed. "It could be awhile before we get rescued, so you might as well get comfortable."

I nod. Konig's eyes wandered around the locker. He shifted awkwardly, not fully comfortable given the space. He noticed you looking up at him and his lips curved into a slight smile.

Suddenly it starts to get warmer.

"It's getting a bit hot"

"Hot? Yeah... it is." Konig agreed. His warm breath wafted over you. You were getting a bit overheated given the fact that you were so close together. The muscles underneath his skin were defined as his arms shifted positions.

You shift a bit trying to get a little comfy

Konig noticed your movement and his body swayed a little bit. His thigh nudged into you once again. His eyes scanned your body, taking in every curve and detail.

You look around a bit awkwardly not knowing what to do or look at with it being weird.

Konig noticed you fidgeting. "You ok?" His voice was just a whisper as he kept his voice down. He noticed the little bit of space that there was between your bodies and shifted slightly closer. He stared at you intently.

I look back up "Yeah uh I just idk"

Konig shifted his bulk a little closer and took in your scent. You could feel his hot breath grazing your skin and his warm body heat radiating. "This is really an unfortunate situation for both of us."

"Yeahh it is"

Konig shifted again and his body rubbed against yours. You felt how thick his muscles were as they shifted underneath his clothes. His breath grew heavier and you could hear his heartbeat. He looked at you and his blue eyes flashed red.

"Should weee talk or something?..ease the awkwardness?"

Konig snorted and shifted again. His thigh brushed up against yours and he cleared his throat. "That is a good idea. Ask me anything you want."