10

Bluey🗣️🙏

Bluey🗣️🙏

Isagi:
I actually think I'm going
to shit myself

Bachira:
I peed like 5 times

Eita:
GUYS IM PLAYING 🤭

Barou:
Kys

Eita:
Stay mad 🙄

Karasu:
The other team is done for 🙅

(Y/n):
OH MY LAWYEJSHS
IM LIKE ALREADY
SITTING GUYS ‼️😝

Nagi:
Now I'm nervous what
if I fall

Chigiri:
I would never get back up
if I fell

(Y/n):
Just warning you guys now
trust I will be snapping photos
of you all😈🙏

Rin:
😐

Bachira:
I WILL BE IN YOUR
CAMERA ROLL 😍🤭

(Y/n):
You already are
😘

Isagi:
Ego said to get off our
phones😞

Yukimiya:
15 minutes ‼️

Gagamaru:
I never played as goalkeeper

Aryu:
I'm going to be fabulous
as always 💕

(Y/n):
GOODLUCK GUYS
😘

•••

(Y/n) was basically shaking in her seat. Akane put her hand on the younger girl's shoulder. "Are you that excited?" She laughed lightly.

"Yes, I don't know a thing about football," (Y/n) grinned. The red haired woman chuckled. "I'm sure my boy, Hyoma, could teach you. You know your probably the same age. Are you interested-" "Stop, Mom!" Akane interrupted.

The older woman laughed. Taeko and Lia sat with one chair between them and (Y/n) and Chigiri's family. Why? Because Avery had to go to school...(Y/n)'s hard earned money went to waste in the end.

"Oh look they're heading onto the field!" Akane exclaimed. (Y/n)'s eyes quickly scanned the field looking for familiar faces.

A grin plastered on her face as she looked at Blue Lock's team and Sae Itoshi on the U20s side. Though it was quick to disappear as she looked who was next to Isagi while they went to their designated sides.

"Woo! Blue Lock!" Taeko exclaimed. "Hey doesn't that guy look familiar?" Lia questioned pointing out a figure on the field. He had two toned hair and a bit of facial hair.

The two woman exchanged glances as they looked at (Y/n) with their mouths agape. "It's Oliver Aiku." Taeko mumbled. "My ex," (Y/n) huffed.

(Y/n) was slightly embarrassed at the fact he broke up with her but nonetheless she was here for Blue Lock and Sae not Aiku. She really should've looked up who was in the U20...

•°•°•

Chigiri threw in the ball. As the game resumed in okay. Isagi had the ball which was then passed to Eita.

Though the boy was in a bit of a predicament, he couldn't get past a player by the name of Miroku. Meaning he passed the ball back to Isagi.

Yukimiya now had the ball and was now on a 1 on 1 with a shorter player on the opposing team. He did what she could only assume was a feint.

Though the teen with glasses was fast, the shorter player still managed to keep up. Yukimiya couldn't seem to get past him either.

This lead to Nagi with the ball, a player with long hair and facial hair was suddenly pressed against Nagi's back. "What type of football is this...?" (Y/n) thought.

Soon Aiku managed to steal the ball with the help of the other guy. (Y/n) scoffed at his actions. He kicked the ball as it zipped through players in the middle, leading towards Sae.

"And the ball goes to Itoshi Sae!" One of the announcers exclaimed. Loud cheers were heard for Sae.

Chigiri rushed in front of him. Sae quickly acted, kicking the ball to such a long distance to a boy with neatly done hair combed to the side.

At this point it was a fight against the prodigy known as Itoshi Sae and his quick actions. Gagamaru had barely just saved the ball and he was already running towards it.

Sae kicked it at the angle he stood at. This time, Gagamaru failed to stop the ball from entering the goal ....

GOAL

U20 JAPAN : BLUE LOCK
1-0

•••

Rin made his way to the goal ready to kick it to win. Though he was aiming to use his left leg. Was he trying to imitate Sae's goal?

The goal keeper managed to lightly graze the ball, ending with it making it's way back on field.

Yukimiya now had the ball. Yet again against the shorter player named Neru. (Y/n) was most definitely looking up the players while the game was happening.

GOAL
U20 JAPAN : BLUE LOCK
1 - 1

She looked up and saw Nagi who was on the grass with his arm raised. How could she have possibly missed his goal...

 How could she have possibly missed his goal

Guys I have an F an F in algebra 😞

CRYING

I made a chapter too angsty so it's kinda cringe 🗣️

ANYWAYS

When deciding who the ex was going to be I originally was like omg Kaiser ‼️ but then someone said Sae and like 🐾 why didn't I think of that 🐺 and then my wonderful pookster said Aiku and that's how we're here today ‼️